No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

August 13th, 2020 at 1:17:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
I am not one of these types think they will die if they are not wearing a mask.

JFC.

Wearing a mask is not for your safety, it’s to prevent others from getting infected from you.

Why is this such a hard concept for our self-described “intelligent” righties to grasp?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 1:36:32 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Trump supporters will protest by not voting? Har Har Har.
lol

Next he's gonna say that Trump supporters will start rioting & looting. 🤣🤣
August 13th, 2020 at 1:37:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
lol

Next he's gonna say that Trump supporters will start rioting & looting. 🤣🤣

Or that straight guys go to the gay bathhouse. I can't keep the claims straight.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 1:43:43 PM permalink
Shrek
Or that straight guys go to the gay bathhouse. I can't keep the claims straight.
August 13th, 2020 at 1:50:37 PM permalink
ams288
Our righties have seemed a little bit testier the past couple of days.

Wonder why....
August 13th, 2020 at 1:53:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
The ironic thing is its going to hurt him

Nomination for worst post of the week! Do you honestly believe that if there was no mail in voting that would hurt Trump? Even ams or terapined or Rx will tell you that mail in voting will favor a Democrat candidate. They won't tell you why... I will! Republican voters are willing to put in a modicum of effort to make their voice heard, Democrats not so much, unless looting is a side gig!

Also, just to be clear, legitimate absentee ballots are not under fire, what is is the "I don't want to miss Oprah on TV to vote, so let me vote by mail". And the "Grandma doesn't even know her name anymore, but since there is a woman of color on the ballot we need her to vote for Biden/Harris, and we can "help" her fill out the form!"

Years back I was on one of those shifts that started at 7am and ended at who knows when. It meant enough to me to get a partner to cover for me for around an hour so I could vote. Know the Democrats, most of whom do not even work, can't find the time to get to the polling place.

Shrek better give me a plus 1000 for this post!
August 13th, 2020 at 1:56:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Nomination for worst post of the week! Do you honestly believe that if there was no mail in voting that would hurt Trump? Even ams or terapined or Rx will tell you that mail in voting will favor a Democrat candidate. They won't tell you why... I will! Republican voters are willing to put in a modicum of effort to make their voice heard, Democrats not so much, unless looting is a side gig!

Also, just to be clear, legitimate absentee ballots are not under fire, what is is the "I don't want to miss Oprah on TV to vote, so let me vote by mail". And the "Grandma doesn't even know her name anymore, but since there is a woman of color on the ballot we need her to vote for Biden/Harris, and we can "help" her fill out the form!"

Years back I was on one of those shifts that started at 7am and ended at who knows when. It meant enough to me to get a partner to cover for me for around an hour so I could vote. Know the Democrats, most of whom do not even work, can't find the time to get to the polling place.

I will if he won't!

+1001!
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 2:01:54 PM permalink
ams288

You might want to do a little research before you spew nonsense like this

Mail in voting is HUGELY popular with GOP voters. Or at least it was till Donny started bashing it.

Quote:
Take Arizona, where polls show Trump trailing former Vice President Joe Biden after he carried the state narrowly in 2016. Republicans pioneered Arizona’s mail-in balloting system, which now accounts for about 80 percent of the state’s vote. “It’s been remarkably successful,” Chuck Coughlin, a longtime GOP operative and a onetime aide to the late Senator John McCain, told me. “There’s been minimal to no fraud for a long period of time.”

Republicans say the same in Florida, the quadrennial swing state where voting by mail has become more and more popular in recent years, especially with older GOP voters. (One of the older GOP voters who uses the system is Trump himself.) “Yes, Florida Republicans over the last two decades have dominated absentees,” Joe Gruters, the state’s party chairman, told me.

GOP leaders in swing states are huge fans of voting by mail, despite the president’s unrelenting attacks on the practice.
August 13th, 2020 at 2:22:13 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Gandler
Sounds like Trump is getting desperate and paranoid.

Pinnacle betting line went from +153 Trump earlier in the week to +139 after Harris announcement.
Trump should be getting more confident post the "Heels Up" announcement.
But putting your money where your mouth is never has carried much weight around here.
Deep down, the loudest Dems are pretty worried that come 11/3, the "Sleepy Joe & The Hoe" ticket is in trouble.

MSM gave Tucker Carlson grief for mis-pronouncing Kamala's name during a segment on Tuesday night.
Hilarious that Sleepy Joe made the same mis-pronunciation during his intro speech yesterday.
Definitely will not be a follow up segment on MSM regarding how Sleepy Joe can't get her name right either.
So much fair journalism going on at MSM these days, too funny!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 13th, 2020 at 2:36:43 PM permalink
Shrek

+1,000 .............. Aw man, there's one gif I want to post soooooooooooooo bad at this spanking, but I can't anymore. DAMN

It's hilarious though that the libbies are claiming that Trump voters will get hurt more by mail-in voting, yet they're the ones crying like children about it. 😂😂