The Election Fraud Thread

May 10th, 2022 at 2:06:36 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: ams288
Some are truly crazy and believe he won.

It's funny and scary at the same time that these nitwits were so enamored by The Big Trump Lie that they tried to overthrow the gov't.'

What a legacy!

Trump will go down in history as a tyrant.
May 10th, 2022 at 3:52:40 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee
It's funny and scary at the same time that these nitwits were so enamored by The Big Trump Lie that they tried to overthrow the gov't.'

What a legacy!

Trump will go down in history as a tyrant.

My guess is that he will be remembered about as well as most of us remember William McKinley. Barely a thought.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 10th, 2022 at 8:42:36 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Some fools, despite being shown evidence, still say “Where’s the evidence?”. Can’t reason with morons. Unless I put a piece of tape that says “Evidence” on the videos.
May 10th, 2022 at 10:12:00 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Mooseton
Some fools, despite being shown evidence, still say “Where’s the evidence?”. Can’t reason with morons. Unless I put a piece of tape that says “Evidence” on the videos.

And some fools believe that anecdotal ramblings inspired by crushed hopes and dreams constitutes evidence.

Crazy man, crazy...
May 11th, 2022 at 5:53:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton

Has a judge seen the evidence???????????
I rest my case :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 11th, 2022 at 6:02:39 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Point to one case where there was a ruling that put the results in question.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-lawsuits-election-results-2020-11

Oh wait they one some obscure ID requirement verification for first time voters in PA, but wait it was overturned nevermind....never-ending.....

There is no election fraud the conjobs just can't get over that somebody they worship was destroyed by historic levels.
May 11th, 2022 at 9:53:18 AM permalink
missedhervee
A classic example of when "The Best and the Brightest" throw their hat into the political arena.

Trump, an outsider, gets elected promising needed change, then proceeds to try to reconstitute the federal gov't with a wrecking ball.
May 11th, 2022 at 10:15:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee

Trump, an outsider, gets elected promising needed change, then proceeds to try to reconstitute the federal gov't with a wrecking ball.

Which is exactly what is needed.
The President is a fink.
May 11th, 2022 at 10:23:32 AM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman
Which is exactly what is needed.

All bureaucracies are cumbersome.

Trump failed to win the hearts and minds of the federal employees as his mantra was to destroy as opposed to refocus.

His comments and actions show a man of average intelligence with a gift for showmanship; he made a better TV persoality than a president, unlike Ronald Reagan who seamlessly wore the presidential robes.
May 12th, 2022 at 7:53:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Leon County Circuit Judge Layne Smith, who was appointed by DeSantis, said he would issue a formal order this week blocking the map approved by the governor from taking effect.

"I am finding that the enacted map is unconstitutional under the Fair District amendment ... because it diminishes African Americans' ability to elect the representatives of their choice,"

A DeSantis appointed judge finding a Republican doing exactly the kinds of things we accuse them of doing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?