The Election Fraud Thread

October 24th, 2021 at 11:39:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

More Republican voter fraud. Lock him up!

The NV GOP tried to use this to their advantage before they knew it was him:

Oops:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 24th, 2021 at 1:52:36 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Will we see the, 'I was just testing to see if the system worked," defense? That was someone's explanation on, To Catch a Predator once.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 24th, 2021 at 2:19:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Will we see the, 'I was just testing to see if the system worked," defense? That was someone's explanation on, To Catch a Predator once.

That was a good series but really lowered my faith in humanity.
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 2:35:37 PM permalink
ams288

“A straight man will not go for kids” man SAYS WHAT?!?!
October 24th, 2021 at 3:19:01 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

It pretty much affirmed beliefs I already had, especially when they caught religious people.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 15th, 2021 at 10:48:19 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
US sanctions Nicaragua officials over 'sham' elections

U.S. imposes sanctions on nine Nicaraguans; British measures hit Ortega's wife
Quote:
The United States imposed sanctions on nine Nicaraguan officials while Britain targeted Vice President Rosario Murillo, President Daniel Ortega's wife, in a coordinated response on Monday to an election that many countries have denounced as a sham.

Oh the irony.
Let's go Brandon
December 15th, 2021 at 7:46:34 AM permalink
ams288
Three Republican Residents of The Villages Arrested for Casting Multiple 2020 Votes

Hmmm… seems like the only people who committed *actual* fraud in the 2020 election were republicans. Imagine that!
December 15th, 2021 at 9:18:00 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Let's hope the Left focuses their 2022/2024 campaigns on The Big Lie & Jan 6th as reasons to elect them.
No one cares except those grasping at the straws of everything that happened before The House Plant Administration took office.
I mean they have to go there, if people focus on what has happened since 1/21/21, it doesn't look so good for the Left.
Covid (according to the Dems not over), The illegal Border crossing numbers, Afghanistan, inflation, supply chain, Ukraine, Iran etc.
The list of issues that continue to go sideways since The House Plant & The Hoe took office is something to behold.
But definitely keep talking about The Big Lie & Jan. 6th. It's all you got.
Hell, even Chuckie Todd can't go a Sunday without bringing one or both of them up.
It's normally a "spit your coffee out" moment as you laugh at the insanity, Pure Comedy Gold
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 15th, 2021 at 9:27:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
Let's hope the Left focuses their 2022/2024 campaigns on The Big Lie & Jan 6th as reasons to elect them.

Totally missed it
Its the right that has to support the big lie or they will get hit in the primary
Trump has remade the republican party into either supporting the lie or being labeled a Rino
Got the popcorn out
Life is good
Joe is in charge
Keep it up Joe
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 15th, 2021 at 9:33:53 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: JCW09
No one cares except those grasping at the straws of everything that happened before The House Plant Administration took office.
I mean they have to go there, if people focus on what has happened since 1/21/21, it doesn't look so good for the Left.
Covid (according to the Dems not over), The illegal Border crossing numbers, Afghanistan, inflation, supply chain, Ukraine, Iran etc.
The list of issues that continue to go sideways since The House Plant & The Hoe took office is something to behold.
But definitely keep talking about The Big Lie & Jan. 6th. It's all you got.
Hell, even Chuckie Todd can't go a Sunday without bringing one or both of them up.
It's normally a "spit your coffee out" moment as you laugh at the insanity, Pure Comedy Gold

Translation: jcw knows it’s always republicans committing the fraud and just wants to deflect with his usual blather about upcoming elections. Surprised he didn’t find a way to talk about the GOP’s Supreme Court majority in that post too. He must be slipping…