Stop the Steal!

Page 3 of 105<123456>Last »

Thread Rating:

November 8th, 2020 at 9:00:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I posited that too... that the polls were a political tool by the left leaning media meant to suppress Trump votes.

That's ridiculous
Even Fox polls had Biden ahead
Polls are simply a tool used to predict
Everybody knows predictions don't elect, votes do
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 8th, 2020 at 9:04:58 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Tanko
Unless you consider the fake polls that were intended to suppress the Republican vote, there was no voter fraud.

WTF
Even Fox polls had Biden up. According to your logic, Fox intentionally suppressed the Republican vote. Absurd.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 8th, 2020 at 9:15:53 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Yeah, it cuts both ways.

If one candidate is way up in the polls,
Their supporters stay home since they don't feel like their vote is needed.
Those who support the other candidate stay home since they don't feel like their vote will make a difference.

I don't think there has been a study to figure out which side has more people stay home.

Two examples, as has been pointed out. 2016 clinton was way up in the polls and supporters were so confident they stayed home. Now you want to say in 2020 biden was way up in the polls so trump supporters stayed home?

I think the difference is, no-reason mail-in voting elicited votes from people who otherwise would not have voted. Trump told people not to vote by mail, and his supporters listened to him.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 8th, 2020 at 9:22:25 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: SOOPOO
I’ve spoken with her about it. She still claims you cheated....

That was good!
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 8th, 2020 at 9:23:31 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: OnceDear
Which, Shrek's or trump's.

I'm referring to the collective tantrum, led by the crybaby-in-chief.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 8th, 2020 at 9:28:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard

You must not have seen the tantrums 4 years ago. No Trump supporters are marching around dressed as body parts or screaming into the sky.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2020 at 9:39:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
You must not have seen the tantrums 4 years ago. No Trump supporters are marching around dressed as body parts or screaming into the sky.

I did see a couple Trump supporters shouting yesterday in front of a Philadelphia landscaping business.

You know, the one next to the dildo shop.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2020 at 9:45:40 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Wizard

I agree
Simply look at the reactions of members here 4 years ago and today.
4 years ago those on the left here accepted the results and moved on. I posted something like I now get to play fun offence instead of defense defending a Pres. I looked at the bright side 4 years ago

The righties here don't accept the results today and are unwilling to move on. I've never heard so much whining about losing in my life. Hillary lost, I moved on accepting the loss immediately.
Pretty stark difference and petty if you ask me
November 8th, 2020 at 9:52:02 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
I did see a couple Trump supporters shouting yesterday in front of a Philadelphia landscaping business.

You know, the one next to the dildo shop.

This is too funny. When they realised where they were at, just move it to say a Walmart parking lot. WTF. Talk about incompetence. Trump has absurd Rudy leading the charge. SNL is watching Rudy. The guy is comedy gold these days
November 8th, 2020 at 9:56:04 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman

This is so emblematic of what we are going through right now.

The fact that Trump supporters do not understand the difference between how a President (not just a candidate, a sitting President) acts and how groups of supporters act is absurd.....

The President (again while being President, not just a candidate) is undermining the election by sowing seeds of doubt (which many here have bought into)….

And, the retort to this is some feminist march 4 years ago (which was not disputing the results of the election, but raising awareness to improper behavior, a lesson which Trump has apparently still not learned....)
Page 3 of 105<123456>Last »