Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 15th, 2021 at 11:46:38 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Uh-oh. Conservative bloggers (and their lawyers) are now having second thoughts about accusing Dominion of stealing the election.

Quote: American Thinker
Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.
January 15th, 2021 at 2:52:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

Totally ignored by the MSM of course. Just as they ignored this latest Texas voter fraud case.

So what
Why are you obsessed with MSM???????
I dont watch Fox.
If you dont like MSM, I advise you to stay away and dont watch it
Fox is probably reporting that Trump is the best thing since sliced bread
I could care less
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 15th, 2021 at 2:52:45 PM permalink
terapined
dup post
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 15th, 2021 at 3:09:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
Veritas posted this example in September, showing voter fraud in Minnesota.

“Numbers don’t lie. Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentees’ ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full. All these are for Jamal Osman... We got 300 today for Jamal Osman only,”

Totally ignored by the MSM of course. Just as they ignored this latest Texas voter fraud case.

Which case was the one where it turned out Project Veritas paid the guy $10k to lie about voter fraud?

There’s a good reason the MSM ignores Project Veritas....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2021 at 6:59:36 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Democrats quoting Republican election officials in more than one case I believe.

It's a load of bull no matter who says it. I don't care what side it's coming from; it's still a counterintuitive thing to believe.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 16th, 2021 at 7:02:12 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
So what
Why are you obsessed with MSM???????
I dont watch Fox.
If you dont like MSM, I advise you to stay away and dont watch it
Fox is probably reporting that Trump is the best thing since sliced bread
I could care less

Yeah, except that part where most of them aren't.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 16th, 2021 at 10:16:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
It's a load of bull no matter who says it. I don't care what side it's coming from; it's still a counterintuitive thing to believe.

Yeah but it’s more useful to my arguments when Republicans are accusing other Republicans of cheating to win the election for Democrats.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 17th, 2021 at 3:37:21 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Yeah but it’s more useful to my arguments when Republicans are accusing other Republicans of cheating to win the election for Democrats.

And you know that’s not what they are doing! They are saying the Republican officials are not doing enough investigating to find the Democrat cheating, or are ignoring evidence of such. That is quite different from actively participating in cheating.

Since I thought this was obvious enough for all to see (your post proves me wrong), the simplest example is Pence. Trump expected Pence to use his authority to ‘Stop the steal’, but he did not for a second think he was involved in the cheating.
January 17th, 2021 at 6:30:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton
You guys are still circling your wagons not realizing your surrounded. Looking in the wrong place for news. The next couple weeks as your supposed heroes are exposed and sent to gitmo will be grand. Pence stabbing him in the back hurts but it’s not the end. His number will be called for treason soon too. But I won’t expect anyone here to wisen up.

So... when are the traitors getting sent to Gitmo?

This is straight out of the QAnon playbook. Promise some crazy nonsense is imminent, and when it never ends up happening, just move the goalposts. The storm is always coming, it’s never actually here.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 17th, 2021 at 7:04:56 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
So... when are the traitors getting sent to Gitmo?

This is straight out of the QAnon playbook. Promise some crazy nonsense is imminent, and when it never ends up happening, just move the goalposts. The storm is always coming, it’s never actually here.

I find the Mooseton post fascinating
It's really stunning the total disconnect from reality.
It's a bizarre fantasy world that the extreme right has created that will easily be proven false in a few days.

As to the protesters at the Capitol. Its shocking how many wore body armor. Just about every single one has said they attacked the Capitol because Donald Trump told them to.