Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 17th, 2021 at 11:17:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
And you know that’s not what they are doing! They are saying the Republican officials are not doing enough investigating to find the Democrat cheating, or are ignoring evidence of such. That is quite different from actively participating in cheating.

Since I thought this was obvious enough for all to see (your post proves me wrong), the simplest example is Pence. Trump expected Pence to use his authority to ‘Stop the steal’, but he did not for a second think he was involved in the cheating.

You were okay except for Ignoring evidence comment. If I had a job to supervise elections, then ignoring evidence means you’re literally seeing evidence of fraud. But I still say if someone accuses you of not doing your job properly if it involves security then it’s almost as bad as cheating. It helps accomplish the same end result.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 17th, 2021 at 12:37:17 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
WTF
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/capitol-rioter-who-smoked-pot-in-senator-s-office-arrested/ar-BB1cPNUt?ocid=msedgntp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2021 at 1:20:27 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
I find the Mooseton post fascinating
It's really stunning the total disconnect from reality.
It's a bizarre fantasy world that the extreme right has created that will easily be proven false in a few days.

As to the protesters at the Capitol. Its shocking how many wore body armor. Just about every single one has said they attacked the Capitol because Donald Trump told them to.

I suppose it could be raining but I swear I saw you spit in my face.

If you can’t figure it out to see that was Antifa dressed in MAGA gear with a few Trump supporters getting carried away, then I have not much left to say to you on this forum without breaking the rules. There’s already enough info on that out there. But you won’t figure that out if you just believe what the liars are saying. It would be sooooo easy to just not question the MSM and be a “loyal MSM believer”. (There’s got to be a better slang for that term.)

Popcorn day is tomorrow and Inauguration Day the next. But there’s no timeline other than I said the next few weeks which it hasn’t even been yet so don’t B’ your L’s just yet.
January 18th, 2021 at 1:27:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mooseton

The later.

I would for sure file his post under "personal insult."
The President is a fink.
January 18th, 2021 at 1:27:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Popcorn day is tomorrow and Inauguration Day the next. But there’s no timeline other than I said the next few weeks which it hasn’t even been yet so don’t B’ your L’s just yet.

Please come back on the 21st and explain to us mere mortals what *actually* went down.

Hopefully you are not gullible enough to believe this nonsense (many QAnon-ers’ minds are so far gone that they actually do):

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 18th, 2021 at 1:33:45 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: ams288
Please come back on the 21st and explain to us mere mortals what *actually* went down.

Hopefully you are not gullible enough to believe this nonsense (many QAnon-ers’ minds are so far gone that they actually do):

Lol, god no. That’s as dumb as believing in the pee tape nonsense.
January 18th, 2021 at 1:55:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan

If you can’t figure it out to see that was Antifa dressed in MAGA gear with a few Trump supporters getting carried away

lmfao
January 18th, 2021 at 2:00:30 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman
The later.

I would for sure file his post under "personal insult."

January 18th, 2021 at 2:10:05 PM permalink
rxwine

Popcorn day is tomorrow and Inauguration Day the next. .

I am looking forward to who Trump will pardon. Final pardons seem to be a net negative for most presidencies anyway.

I kind of hope he will pardon himself, as I'd like to see that resolved.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 18th, 2021 at 4:04:45 PM permalink
rxwine

If you can’t figure it out to see that was Antifa dressed in MAGA gear with a few Trump supporters getting carried away, then I have not much left to say to you on this forum without breaking the rules. There’s already enough info on that out there. But you won’t figure that out if you just believe what the liars are saying. It would be sooooo easy to just not question the MSM and be a “loyal MSM believer”. (There’s got to be a better slang for that term.)

I just realized that if there is a timeline for anything, it can't be anything illegal from the Trump crowd. Because if Trump supporters aren't the real advocates of violence (that it's mostly antifa as you say), then the election stands because there is no legal remedy for Trump supporters at this point. Only illegal ones.

The Democratic majority of the house is not going to impeach Biden. That's the only legal option I can think of, and it wouldn't necessarily return Trump to power. There's no court case that is going to change the election.