Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

October 21st, 2021 at 6:41:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Can you name who has been charged with insurrection?

I will make it easier for you:

Can you tell me how many people have been charged with insurrection?

Mr. Grammar Cop has entered the chat.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2021 at 7:03:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Mr. Grammar Cop has entered the chat.

LOL
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 21st, 2021 at 9:35:47 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Can you name who has been charged with insurrection?

I hope that the net will ensnare Mr. grab em by the pussy, but I'm NOT too confident in the ability of the democrats to get it done.

Regardless, whether someone is criminally charged or not does not establish that the conduct on Jan. 6th was not an insurrection.
October 21st, 2021 at 10:51:31 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
I hope that the net will ensnare Mr. grab em by the pussy, but I'm too confident in the ability of the democrats to get it done.

Regardless, whether someone is criminally charged or not does not establish that the conduct on Jan. 6th was no an insurrection.

You seem to think an insurrection is a bad thing. The US has supported lots of insurrections in other countries.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 21st, 2021 at 11:27:42 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: kenarman
You seem to think an insurrection is a bad thing. The US has supported lots of insurrections in other countries.

We wouldn't be having this conversation had you guys won.

But you lost.

Oops.
October 22nd, 2021 at 7:16:39 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: missedhervee
I hope that the net will ensnare Mr. grab em by the pussy, but I'm too confident in the ability of the democrats to get it done.

Regardless, whether someone is criminally charged or not does not establish that the conduct on Jan. 6th was no an insurrection.

Keep spewing your democrat talking points. LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 22nd, 2021 at 7:23:22 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Keep spewing your democrat talking points. LOL

SOOPOO has been accused of being a Trump supporter, and MrV a Democrat, all in the last 24 hours. Neither of those two statements are true. I guess they must be doing something right---a little thing called, "Objectivity."
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 25th, 2021 at 7:59:24 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Interesting article. Even though I know it will not happen, the anti-trumpers here should read it.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol
Let's go Brandon
October 25th, 2021 at 9:21:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Interesting article. Even though I know it will not happen, the anti-trumpers here should read it.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

Just today Nancy Pelosi was saying what her party is running on in 2022 for the midterm elections is Donald Trump. It's going to be all about blaming Trump for what Beijing Joe has screwed up and really hammering January 6th. This is because the whole thing was a setup and she knows it and they all know it. It was a setup to get rid of Trump from ever coming around politics again. It's Russia Russia Russia all over again. A completely made up phony story. But it's not going to work because too many people are finding out what really happened and who was really behind what happened on January 6th.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 25th, 2021 at 11:43:01 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Evenbob
It was a setup to get rid of Trump from ever coming around politics again. It's Russia Russia Russia all over again. A completely made up phony story. But it's not going to work because too many people are finding out what really happened and who was really behind what happened on January 6th.

Please tell us what really happened; don't be a truth tease.