The Biden Presidency 2021

November 6th, 2021 at 9:23:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
We use instacart at times. Today the wife asked if it was busy at Safeway, the shopper said they had plenty of shoppers but only two checkout lines, they can't get workers who will work the check out counters. He said, "nobody wants to work". This isn't good if people won't fill these decent jobs. I believe Safeway here pays union scale and benefits, plus whatever the new wages are. I think range from 9-22 dollars per. That's not huge, but it's nothing when it includes bennies.

You know what will happen when "they" decide they want more workers.

Simple solution
Immigrants
Tear down that wall
Let's get some service in this country
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 7th, 2021 at 7:59:44 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
our dear leader poopy pants dementia joe bidumb has done it again: LOL LOL LOL

Camilla 'hasn't stopped talking about' hearing the President 'break wind' during chat at Cop26 climate summit in Glasgow
Quote:
He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions – but when President Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.

'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.'

I guess it is difficult to control your bodily functions when you are old and demented.

*for those who where whining last week about members acting like five year olds by calling dementia joe bidumb names, "go jump in a lake". Where was your "concern" when President Trump was called every name in the book the past five years? Hypocrites!

for ams: I insist that you reply with your usual snarky comment
Let's go Brandon
November 7th, 2021 at 8:09:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

I guess it is difficult to control your bodily functions when you are old and demented.
t

My father-in-law used to break wind on a regular basis everywhere he went and couldn't care less. Lots of old people have no control over it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 7th, 2021 at 9:35:08 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

One year ago today.

#ThankYouBrandon for eliminating these evil incompetent monsters from our daily lives
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 7th, 2021 at 9:54:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 7th, 2021 at 12:53:08 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Better to have a president break wind than one who tries to break the Republic and all it stands for.
November 7th, 2021 at 1:49:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Better to have a president break wind than one who tries to break the Republic and all it stands for.

You mean like Poopypants is doing to us? A completely open border, made us energy dependent again, has caused runaway inflation, refuses to fix the supply chain problem, and on and on and on. You mean like that?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 7th, 2021 at 2:35:20 PM permalink
missedhervee
No.

Warts and all, I'd prefer Biden any day over the seditious orange oaf.
November 7th, 2021 at 4:55:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
New Zogby and USA Today/Suffolk polls have Mr Poopy Pants approval numbers at 36% and 37%. Every week it's lower than last week. And this is with 100% cheering for him from the liberal media 24/7. It's really an amazing phenomenon. His real poll numbers are probably in the twenties. The Democrats in Congress see this and they don't just cringe, they weep. Because everything that happens to their sitting president rubs off on them. Every gaff, every mistake, every pair of poop filled underwear and farts let off in the White House elevator, it all comes back on them.
November 7th, 2021 at 4:59:32 PM permalink
missedhervee
The same applies to retrumplicans, EB.

"Grab em by the pussy" ain't politically or morally correct.

But then when you poop on a solid gold toilet seat like he did in NYC I guess you feel "special."

Yeah, they have short buses for "special" guys like him.