Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

Page 26 of 28« First<232425262728>
December 6th, 2021 at 6:04:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You guys ...

"Facts?"

Where were all these "facts" when the lawsuits were flying and myriad judges sifted and weighed the so-called evidence?

That was where the rubber met the road fellas, and the Trumpies were laughed out of the courtroom for making such a ridiculous claim without any proof to back it up.

The fact that several members of this forum continue to make such a baseless claim provides an insight into their mental acuity, or should I say the lack thereof.

The issue was litigated and decided, case closed.

Trump lost, fair and square, now move on; your continuing to wear a hair shirt while pulling your hair is quite juvenile.
December 6th, 2021 at 6:51:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
You guys ...

"Facts?"

Where were all these "facts" when the lawsuits were flying and myriad judges sifted and weighed the so-called evidence?

That was where the rubber met the road fellas, and the Trumpies were laughed out of the courtroom for making such aridiculous claim without any proof to back it up.

The fact that several members of this forum continue to make such a baseless claim provides an insight into their mental acuity, or should I say the lack thereof.

The issue was litigated and decided, case closed.

Trump lost, fair and square, now move on; your continuing to wear a hair shirt while pulling your hair is quite juvenile.

I'm tempted to invoke an insult complaint. These guys are insulting our intelligence thinking we're stupid enough to believe such garbage.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 6th, 2021 at 7:31:40 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I'm tempted to invoke an insult complaint. These guys are insulting our intelligence thinking we're stupid enough to believe such garbage.

Naw we know you don't 'believe' things based on facts. You let others tell you what to believe.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 6th, 2021 at 7:36:41 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
Naw we know you don't 'believe' things based on facts. You let others tell you what to believe.

That’s rich. There’s basically as much as proof that the Election wasn’t stolen. Almost all evidence that is known is evidence to the contrary.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 6th, 2021 at 7:37:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman

Try to win by facts. It looks better on you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 6th, 2021 at 7:40:00 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Try to win by facts. It looks better on you.

Not only that, but someone telling me something immediately makes me less likely to believe it and to then question it more deeply if it was something I already believed.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 6th, 2021 at 7:51:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
Not only that, but someone telling me something immediately makes me less likely to believe it and to then question it more deeply if it was something I already believed.

The chance they will come up with real evidence grows remoter by the day. They've been given more chances than a 5 times convicted death row felon to bring their so called facts. No one doubts voter fraud exists in some capacity, but that's not the issue.
December 6th, 2021 at 7:55:56 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
The chance they will come up with real evidence grows remoter by the day. They've been given more chances than a 5 times convicted death row felon to bring their so called facts. No one doubts voter fraud exists in some capacity, but that's not the issue.

I’ll allow that he may have lost due to mail voting, but that doesn’t make the votes or counting fraudulent under the law.
December 6th, 2021 at 10:04:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I suspect Trumpies / republicans are still whining about voter fraud in order to buttress their attempts to prevent blacks, minorities and the poor from voting easily.

Face it, these guys are basically somewhat closeted White Supremacists.

By that I mean they want the white race to maintain its stranglehold on political and cultural power in America.

Given the fact that blacks and browns are increasing their numbers as compared to causcasians the smell of desperation now permeates the air to a redolent degree.
December 6th, 2021 at 10:16:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
I’ll allow that he may have lost due to mail voting, but that doesn’t make the votes or counting fraudulent under the law.

Correctly counting millions of fraudulent votes legally probably is not illegal. The problem is you don't know how to connect the dots. Obviously millions of Trump voters did not desert him, he got more votes than any sitting president in history. So it had to be all Democrats and independents that voted for Captain Poopypants.
To do that he would have had to have run a more vibrant and electrifying campaign then Obama did in 2008. Instead he did the polar opposite, he ran no campaign at all. He was not vibrant it electrifying, he was senile and dopey. Yet you believe this little girl fondling hair sniffing crime family boss everybody in the country knows is a doofus and a gaff machine, you believe this saggy ass old loser electrified his base so intensely that he got more votes than Brock Obama got in 2008 and beat a sitting president who packed in tens of thousands of people at rallies and got more votes than any sitting president in history. You see nothing wrong with this scenario whatsoever, even though every bit of it flies in the face of logic and experience, yet you see it as a perfectly normal outcome. And in less then a year in office the worst candidate in history has become the worst president in history. If you don't see the truth it's only because you don't want to see it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 26 of 28« First<232425262728>