Jan 6 investigation committee

Page 4 of 5<12345>
July 27th, 2021 at 11:57:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
I am sorry...this is just plain dumb. What proof do you had that he actually ordered a violent attack?

I watched the rally
Just about everybody arrested said the President ordered the attack
This is their testimony, not mine.

The hearing is fascinating
Can a conservative or republican say "terrorist or terrorism" regarding the attack on our capital
Boy how the tables have turned and its republicans that cant say the "T" word regarding Jan 6
These animals used anything they could get their hands on to violently attack the police

Anybody on the left that breaks the law. I say arrest and prosecute
Fascinating that those on the right cant bring themselves to condemn those on the right that broke the law
I find it incredibly easy to attack any liberal lawbreaker.
I'm against anybody that breaks the law. Politics is meaningless when the law is broken. Except to Trumpers
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 27th, 2021 at 12:08:43 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
I watched the rally
Just about everybody arrested said the President ordered the attack

The media said Trump ordered the attack. People arrested aren't going to say I went on my own they want to cut a deal. If you really want to blame someone for the attack blame the MSM for lying and hyping up the whole thing ahead of Jan 6. Of course that was the plan so the Dems could put on the gong show now.

I don't know if you are actually that gullible TP or if you have some ulterior motive, maybe you actually want the US to become nonfunctional?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 27th, 2021 at 12:18:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
If you really want to blame someone for the attack blame the MSM for lying and hyping up the whole thing ahead of Jan 6. Of course that was the plan so the Dems could put on the gong show now.

You guys are getting further and further divorced from reality.

I think the ANTIFA excuse was more believable than this.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 27th, 2021 at 12:24:21 PM permalink
terapined
The media said Trump ordered the attack. People arrested aren't going to say I went on my own they want to cut a deal. If you really want to blame someone for the attack blame the MSM for lying and hyping up the whole thing ahead of Jan 6.

Even more reason to investigate
You say fake
The officers testifying say they were attacked violently
You can see the video tapes themselves
I think the officers are telling the truth. Are you saying they are lying
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 27th, 2021 at 12:28:59 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Even more reason to investigate
You say fake
The officers testifying say they were attacked violently
You can see the video tapes themselves
I think the officers are telling the truth. Are you saying they are lying

We were talking about the events leading up to the 6th, deflection.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 27th, 2021 at 12:45:21 PM permalink
terapined
We were talking about the events leading up to the 6th, deflection.

What events?
The constant whining from Trump about losing to Biden and convincing his dumb followers that the election was stolen?
July 27th, 2021 at 1:01:02 PM permalink
ams288
What events?
The constant whining from Trump about losing to Biden and convincing his dumb followers that the election was stolen?

Apparently it’s now the media’s fault for covering the losing lame duck president’s repeated speeches and tweets.
July 27th, 2021 at 2:28:44 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Apparently it’s now the media’s fault for covering the losing lame duck president’s repeated speeches and tweets.

lol
Now the GOP is trying to blame Pelosi
Gee
If thats the case, why be against the investigation

This is why the Capitol was not prepared. This is America. We protest in DC and we protest peacefully. This is the site of the greatest protest speech on the planet. MLK I have a dream. Its absurd to think protesters in America would attack the capital. I lived in the area. Loved to ride my bike in DC. Saw hundreds of protests. If you asked me before Jan 6 the chances of the capital being attacked, I would laugh. No chance. This is America. We dont do that
I think everybody was shocked , including me, that Trumpers would cross a line nobody has crossed in over 200 years of protests in this country
July 27th, 2021 at 2:40:53 PM permalink
ams288
Reminder:

Ashli Babbitt was a traitor and a terrorist, and anyone who sides with her is also a traitor and a terrorist.

She is no martyr.
July 27th, 2021 at 3:27:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
The Capitol police should have used deadly force on each and every rioting insurrectionist who broke into and entered the Capitol bldg: no exceptions.

Hopefully we'll find out why the Capitol police held off.

I mean, really?

They broke into the Capitol trying to prevent the election result from being certified, then went head-hunting for elected leaders; they injured / killed people, destroyed, defaced and stole property, and the republicans consider them heroes?

Strange values there.

By report, the White House is so heavily defended and has so much high tech wizardry at hand to defend it so as to be nearly impregnable; why wasn't this same level of protection afforded the Capitol, especially when it was packed with congressmen / senators at the time?
Page 4 of 5<12345>