Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 3rd, 2021 at 9:39:28 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Newsflash. Governors don't have a vote in the House or Senate.

If this election was so unimportant then, why were the Democrats so hand-wringingly concerned about it. Poopypants Biden went there twice to campaign for Terry McCullough. Everybody who is anybody went there to campaign for him. They were sweating bullets because he had to win. It's a referendum on Poopypants first nine months in office. And the grade he gets is a resounding fail.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 3rd, 2021 at 9:44:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
If this election was so unimportant then, why were the Democrats so hand-wringingly concerned about it. Poopypants Biden went there twice to campaign for Terry McCullough. Everybody who is anybody went there to campaign for him. They were sweating bullets because he had to win. It's a referendum on Poopypants first nine months in office. And the grade he gets is a resounding fail.

Pretty sure the same thing happened in VA in 2009, and GOP talking heads said the same thing then about Obama and he ended up easily getting a 2nd term. 🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 3rd, 2021 at 9:51:39 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

Fail on Approval Rating, so that was already apparent. Of course, the majority of Republicans disapprove of Biden on the grounds of his name not being, "Donald Trump," and the Far Left disapproves of him because he can't snap his fingers and reduce carbon emissions to zero, force a $15/hour Federal Minimum Wage, Universal Healthcare, Universal Basic Income of probably $40,000 or something and Free College Tuition instantly...so that's going to be unsatisfactory from their perspective.

The most interesting thing is his standing amongst Independents, which is similarly abysmal. The Infrastructure Bill getting done should resolve that a little bit as the majority of Independents are happy with that one, but anything else he does is going to please some Independents and irritate others.

Anyway, no bueno, and probably bad news for Democrats in 2022...but you pretty much always expect Midterm years not to go well for the party that controls the Oval Office.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 3rd, 2021 at 9:52:47 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Pretty sure the same thing happened in VA in 2009, and GOP talking heads said the same thing then about Obama and he ended up easily getting a 2nd term. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, would that be the same Obama who was 8.7% Net Approve at this point in his first term?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 3rd, 2021 at 9:52:51 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: JCW09
Quote: fleaswatter
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while:

This should be on a loop come next summer as we head towards 2022.
This Hoe is so stupid she makes this comment & has not even consider the likelihood it bites her in the ass.
Too Funny!

Next time I defend Kamala as being smart please remind me she actually uttered those words. How stupid can one be? Is she not aware she was being recorded.
November 3rd, 2021 at 10:04:51 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO

Next time I defend Kamala as being smart please remind me she actually uttered those words. How stupid can one be? Is she not aware she was being recorded.

It's not her talking, she's just parroting something she heard and thought she would repeat it on camera. Why would you ever think she was smart, I don't get it. She's a blithering idiot every time she opens her giggling mouth. She is frighteningly stupid and her party knows it. Do you know that the vice president is supposed to get security briefings everyday just like the president does and that Kamala Harris missed 206 of them so far? Why do you think that is. Number one, she's never going to be president so she doesn't need it. Number two, she's an idiot and incapable of understanding a security briefing. So why bother giving them to her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 3rd, 2021 at 6:16:17 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
"As Democrats try and make sense of the wreckage tonight, one fact stands out as one of the easiest explanations: Joe Biden has lower approval ratings at this stage of his presidency than any president in the era of modern polling." New York Times.

Wait, is this correct?
If so, please let AMS know, he was asking for notification of when Biden fell below Trump in approval rating.
I still think this must be a mistake, but I'll wait for an AMS' response on these matters.
I am also still waiting for him to let us know the name of the cop that was KILLED on 1/6.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 3rd, 2021 at 6:42:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: JCW09
Wait, is this correct?

I believe they are not just looking at the overall approval rating. They're looking at all the approval ratings like for the economy, his handling of Foreign Affairs and Afghanistan, economic growth, job growth, those kind of things.
November 3rd, 2021 at 6:51:54 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Mission146
Yeah, would that be the same Obama who was 8.7% Net Approve at this point in his first term?

Mission, stop with all the postings of relevant facts, it's so hard for Dems when you ask them real questions.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 3rd, 2021 at 8:18:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.theepochtimes.com/airport-disruptions-possible-as-biden-vaccine-mandate-for-tsa-workers-looms-lawmakers_4082292.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Will TSA workers be required to get vaxxed or go home? Wouldn't that just be the biggest cluster you ever did see.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW