Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 12th, 2021 at 8:17:48 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Fair enough SooPoo, but you can still have a serious discussion about the issues and jab a bit at the actors.
I don't see the two as mutually exclusive.
The name jabs at our fearless leaders these days seems appropriate to me. They are just that bad, all of them.
I refer to Trump as the Orange Man on lots of occasions because, well, he is Orange.
With Biden's vaccine mandates, well "Let's Go Brandon" certainly applies in a PG environment.
Really F that guy, he knows he didn't have the stamina or medical health to do this job. Certainly Dr. Jill knew.
He surely deserves at least that after what he did in Afghanistan! Talk to those 13 families and find out how they feel.
They won't refer to him as kindly as House Plant & I am sure their shirts don't say Let's Go Brandon, Maybe #FJB though.
When our leaders start acting serious, I'll start treating them with respect.
Cocaine Mitch is really just a comment on his constant even keel temperament. The guy is hilarious and wicked smart politically.
Heels Up Harris really did sleep her way in to politics via Willie Brown, so she gets what she deserves as well.
It's an even distribution, because, they all suck. At least the ones with derogatory names.
I call it like I see it & if the name fits, well sometimes the truth hurts.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 12th, 2021 at 9:36:59 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I don’t think calling Biden a house plant adds value to the discussion.

I don't remember you objecting to the myriad of names that Trump has called here for 5 years. Sergeant Poopypants is getting what he deserves.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 13th, 2021 at 10:32:03 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
President Biden will sign a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill on Nov. 15, and it’s a genuine accomplishment.

President Trump couldn’t get an infrastructure bill through Congress, even when his fellow Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate.
November 13th, 2021 at 10:48:31 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
President Biden will sign a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill on Nov. 15, and it’s a genuine accomplishment.

President Trump couldn’t get an infrastructure bill through Congress, even when his fellow Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate.

Now comes the hard part actually accomplishing what is in the bill. I predict that no more than 25% of money is spent before Biden is out of office.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 13th, 2021 at 11:03:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Pork is not an accomplishment. Mortgaging the next generation to the Chinese for short term political gain is not an accomplishment.
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2021 at 11:10:33 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
OK then, by your thinking we should do nothing, and wind up with an electrical grid like they have in Puerto Rico?

No thanks.

Infrastructure ain't "jazzy" but it must be addressed for us to remain a viable world power.

The boogey-men you guys refer to, the Chinese, have poured much money and effort into improving their infrastructure and that has helped fuel their growth / economy and made them a true world power.

"Keep up, or get out of the way."
November 13th, 2021 at 11:14:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
OK then, by your thinking we should do nothing, and wind up with an electrical grid like they have in Puerto Rico?

No thanks.

Infrastructure ain't "jazzy" but it must be addressed for us to remain a viable world power.

The boogey-men you guys refer to, the Chinese, have poured much money and effort into improving their infrastructure and that has helped fuel their growth / economy and made them a true world power.

"Keep up, or get out of the way."

I have been hearing about "crumbling infrastructure" for 40 years or more, and I am 52. Pols always cry about it. See my other post, sheep think the world will end.
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2021 at 12:22:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Biden’s Banking Nominee Calls to Eliminate All ‘Private Bank Accounts'

Under this plan all private bank accounts would be held by the federal reserve. Is this a typical communist move? Nah. I wonder what the banks think about this. LOL Not to mention it's a direct violation of the Constitution.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 13th, 2021 at 12:26:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I can't believe someone is dumb enough to think infrastructure maintenance costs are political fiction.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 13th, 2021 at 12:51:00 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
I don't remember you objecting to the myriad of names that Trump has called here for 5 years. Sergeant Poopypants is getting what he deserves.

Yes, ain't that the truth.

To be fair, he isn't the only member who now find it offensive/childish/sophomoric to call the president names such as "dear leader poopy pants dementia joe bidumb" who also remained silent when President Trump was called every name in the book.
Let's go Brandon