Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 25th, 2021 at 8:37:50 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Whatever, gobbly-gook.

I am increasingly isolationist.

Take care of our own; keep our nukes; no more foreign "adventures," aka undeclared wars.

Hell, we haven't won a war since WWII.

We forgot how to win.
August 26th, 2021 at 1:10:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
Whatever, gobbly-gook.

I am increasingly isolationist.

Thank God. Does that also include increasingly unheard from?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 26th, 2021 at 2:28:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee

The world isn't really all that scary, so long as we don't bother other people.

Spoken like an American Indian in the 1700s.

The world is not scars because since WWII the USA has set it up to be so under our rule. That rule is coming to an end and fast. Wait until China starts making you pay for your imported stuff with something besides green paper being printed at will.
The President is a fink.
August 26th, 2021 at 3:42:57 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Next, we should pull our 35,000 troops from Germany. We waste billions providing their security while they build a natural gas pipeline with the country we are supposedly protecting them from. We save Germany billions annually, while they have a budget surplus and a shrinking national debt, with a national healthcare system, plus elder care.
August 26th, 2021 at 5:49:09 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Unexplainable inappropriate humor from Biden again, this time was bad enough they had to cut it off.

Quote:
Biden made the joke shortly before Secretary of State Antony Blinken estimated that up to 1,500 American citizens remain in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan with less than a week to go before the withdrawal deadline set by both the White House and the Islamic fundamentalist group.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/bidens-audio-feed-cuts-as-he-snarks-at-reporters-afghanistan-question/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 26th, 2021 at 5:53:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Next, we should pull our 35,000 troops from Germany. We waste billions providing their security while they build a natural gas pipeline with the country we are supposedly protecting them from. We save Germany billions annually, while they have a budget surplus and a shrinking national debt, with a national healthcare system, plus elder care.

Maybe 35000 is also for the Germans themselves. They got tired of sitting around peaceful-like before.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 26th, 2021 at 6:37:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
Unexplainable inappropriate humor from Biden again, this time was bad enough they had to cut it off.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/bidens-audio-feed-cuts-as-he-snarks-at-reporters-afghanistan-question/

Quote:
Biden initially ignored the question, leading Alexander to ask again: “Sir, what will you do if Americans are still there after the deadline?”

That’s when the audio dropped out.

However, Alexander later tweeted that Biden answered: “You’ll be the first person I call.”

OMG how terrible. Just awful. I’m going to lose sleep tonight over this terrible, horrible, disgusting joke.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 26th, 2021 at 7:08:01 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
It looks like the Taliban will be able to disable the Kabul airport within the next day or two.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 26th, 2021 at 7:50:56 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
OMG how terrible. Just awful. I’m going to lose sleep tonight over this terrible, horrible, disgusting joke.
you can save your sleepless nights for when the Republicans run commercials juxtaposing today's headlines about the explosion and having to tell Americans to get away from the airport , with Ol' Joking Joe segments
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 26th, 2021 at 8:08:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
you can save your sleepless nights for when the Republicans run commercials juxtaposing today's headlines about the explosion and having to tell Americans to get away from the airport , with Ol' Joking Joe segments

Well, then we'll show republicans complaining that Americans have been told to stay away from the airport, juxtaposed with the headlines about the explosion.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?