Biden's Biggest Blunder

September 9th, 2021 at 2:01:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I forgot to include this.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2021/09/08/more-americans-disapprove-joe-biden-poll

For the first time, more American adults disapprove of how Biden is handling his job. Nearly half the public (49%) disapproves of Biden’s job performance in the poll conducted September 4-7, while only 39% approve—a drop of six points in the last week.

Maybe if you had started to believe approval polls four years earlier you wouldn’t have had a meltdown when Biden won. There would have been no need for you to pretend like it was stolen. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 9th, 2021 at 2:01:49 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
You don’t make bets and you don’t provide sources.

And no one actually believes a word you say.

"Two White House officials signalled their dismay over the end result of Mr Biden’s efforts to extract Americans and vulnerable Afghan civilians from the country in interviews with Politico published on Thursday; one of the officials told the news outlet that they were “absolutely appalled and literally horrified” that more than 100 Americans remained in the country after the last flight departed Hamid Karzai International Airport, including some who had said they wanted to leave."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-white-house-staff-afghanistan-b1913219.html

There are some cracks in the armor but it is not "leak city" yet. We'll see how things go as we get further into this Presidency. I don't think that he is a strong leader in any way; some worship the ground he walks on...all to be expected at this point. Whether it builds to something larger, we shall see.
September 9th, 2021 at 2:12:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
I don't think that he is a strong leader in any way; some worship the ground he walks on...all to be expected at this point. Whether it builds to something larger, we shall see.

I said when he was elected that he will be weak like Carter. I am right on track there. Bring on the new Reagan in 24!
The President is a fink.
September 9th, 2021 at 3:13:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
There would have been no need for you to pretend like it was stolen.

The election was stolen, that's a fact. I'm not going to get
dragged into the details of that again.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2021 at 3:18:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
I said when he was elected that he will be weak like Carter. I am right on track there. Bring on the new Reagan in 24!

There was never any doubt. Stolen election, with two of
the weakest candidates who have ever run for office.
You want to see weak and ineffective wait till
Heels-Up gets in there. Beijing Joe ran an even weaker and
ineffective campaign than Hillary did. Remember his
rallies when nobody showed up? There was no support
for the jerk yet he won the election in a landslide? Sure he did..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2021 at 3:56:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
There was no support
for the jerk yet he won the election in a landslide? Sure he did..

That is why you are seeing the collapse in his support now. The media has given him push so the Democrats and some indies "approve" of him. But only because he is a Democrat. He had and has no supporter energy. Obama did and that is why he maintained support during the disaster that was his time in office. Trump did and still does, he runs again and he has the nomination no matter if the GOP brass try to sink him same as last time.

The media has now abandoned him so he will keep deflating to the low 30s in approval. Some people support any POTUS and lots of Democrats will never give up the ship. The media is now like when something in professional wrestling goes off script and they abandon the script because what has happened is so bad they hope to maintain some credibility for tomorrow.
The President is a fink.
September 9th, 2021 at 4:19:26 PM permalink
ams288
The election was stolen, that's a fact. I'm not going to get
dragged into the details of that again.

And 9/11 was an inside job.

Equally crazy BS.
September 9th, 2021 at 4:41:38 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Why bother, ams288?

You can always tell a Trumpie, but you can't tell him much.
September 9th, 2021 at 5:25:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
And 9/11 was an inside job.

I have inside information because my sister-in-law, as I reported after the election, was on the inside for her 4th election overseeing the ballot-counting process in Detroit. She is still furious about what they did. It was totally rigged, she could not get close enough to a ballot to read it and they told her to get binoculars so she did and she still couldn't read it. They called her and her colleagues names, they absolutely prevented them from doing their jobs. To think they were not stealing the election you have to your head buried six miles in the sand. In the three previous elections that she did she was allowed to stand right behind the person doing the counting and clearly read every ballot. In 2020 the closest she could get was 50 feet away.
September 9th, 2021 at 5:33:02 PM permalink
ams288
I have inside information because my sister-in-law, as I reported after the election, was on the inside for her 4th election overseeing the ballot-counting process in Detroit. She is still furious about what they did. It was totally rigged, she could not get close enough to a ballot to read it and they told her to get binoculars so she did and she still couldn't read it. They called her and her colleagues names, they absolutely prevented them from doing their jobs. To think they were not stealing the election you have to your head buried six miles in the sand. In the three previous elections that she did she was allowed to stand right behind the person doing the counting and clearly read every ballot. In 2020 the closest she could get was 50 feet away.

Oh wow.

With anecdotal evidence like that from a trusted source like EB it’s amazing Rudy Giuliani wasn’t able to get this thing overturned.

What a joke.