Biden's Biggest Blunder

September 19th, 2021 at 6:06:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
Did Trump have COVID testing in temporary detention camps?

Did Trump have 15,000 illegal aliens living under an overpass with thousands a day being added to it? When Beijing Joe left for his Sunny Beach location on Friday there was only eight thousand. Now it's over 15,000 and by the time Beijing Joe gets back it'll probably be over 20,000. No bathrooms no covid testing no tuberculosis testing not enough to eat or drink. If Trump had taken vacations, which he did not, you would have come back for this. When Beijing Joe is in his bunker nothing can blast him out of it. The problem is in these close quarters the people that have the Delta variant are giving it to everybody else because nobody there is vaccinated. So if these people are ever released into society 70% of them will have covid. It's a recipe for disaster. The pictures show they're crammed in there like sardines.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 19th, 2021 at 6:28:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
If Trump had taken vacations, which he did not

Whoppers like that are why no one take your posts seriously.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 20th, 2021 at 5:43:11 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
A lot was said about Trump playing golf. I don't particularly care what a President does on a day to day basis as far as location and plan of the day; they are pretty much in constant communication with the people they need to be to get the things done that need to be done. It can sometimes be an issue of how something "looks" but that is often a matter of timing of events, sometimes ones beyond their control.

Go to the beach, play golf, chop down trees, find interns to screw, whatever...it is the job they do, not where they do it. They live in a fish bowl most of us would not well endure.

I do think Biden is not doing a good job at very much and is very good at trying to blame others when things go bad and take credit for things when they go well. He is, after all, a politician above all else.
September 20th, 2021 at 6:07:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
A lot was said about Trump playing golf. I don't particularly care what a President does on a day to day basis as far as location and plan of the day; they are pretty much in constant communication with the people they need to be to get the things done that need to be done. It can sometimes be an issue of how something "looks" but that is often a matter of timing of events, sometimes ones beyond their control.

Go to the beach, play golf, chop down trees, find interns to screw, whatever...it is the job they do, not where they do it. They live in a fish bowl most of us would not well endure.

I do think Biden is not doing a good job at very much and is very good at trying to blame others when things go bad and take credit for things when they go well. He is, after all, a politician above all else.

I knew a dopey girl who said she was "angry" when she heard Bush43 was "on vacation" most of August 2001. As if that made a difference in 9/11.

One thing about Biden is he does not have "command posture." As bad as Obama was he had it. Trump had it. Biden just does not look like he is in charge of anything. He does not look confident.

He is what McCain would have been had he been elected.
The President is a fink.
September 20th, 2021 at 6:29:06 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: AZDuffman
One thing about Biden is he does not have "command posture." As bad as Obama was he had it. Trump had it. Biden just does not look like he is in charge of anything. He does not look confident.

He is a tired old man who got wealthy with little experience in the world outside of the political spectrum who is now trying to ruin our country using class warfare to demonize the people who have made it in this world. Though I may agree that some need to pay more in taxes, his plan will never be paid for by "taxing the rich" and will cost way over $3.5 trillion. I feel sorry for his supporters with a little bit of means who do not see what is coming...when they can't raise enough at one level of taxation, they will lower the number until they get enough. Those 401ks and retirement accounts may come under attack. More people will get "free" money and their votes will be bought forever.

They won't even write the darn bill and let the CBO do the cost analysis. They know their numbers are screwy and want to pass it and get it signed into law really quickly before anyone finds out what it really will mean.

Most transparent administration in history my a$$.
September 20th, 2021 at 6:56:22 AM permalink
ams288
They won't even write the darn bill and let the CBO do the cost analysis. They know their numbers are screwy and want to pass it and get it signed into law really quickly before anyone finds out what it really will mean.

Sounds like the Trump tax cuts. “They’ll pay for themselves!” Never heard you complain about those.
September 20th, 2021 at 7:28:13 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Sounds like the Trump tax cuts. “They’ll pay for themselves!” Never heard you complain about those.

So says the person who for 4 years complained almost daily about the the presidency of Donald Trump while has yet do post a disparaging word about dementia joe bidumb.
Let's go Brandon
September 20th, 2021 at 7:58:23 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
So says the person who for 4 years complained almost daily about the the presidency of Donald Trump while has yet do post a disparaging word about dementia joe bidumb.

What’s your point? Donny sucked, Joe doesn’t.

I don’t pretend to be Mr. “Both sides are bad!”
September 20th, 2021 at 10:03:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
A lot was said about Trump playing golf.

Only because of his hypocrisy
He constantly complained about Obama golfing yet he golfed more
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2021 at 10:06:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Most transparent administration in history my a$$.

Compared to the last administration, yes
During the Trump administration, press secretary was minister of propaganda
Just lie after lie
Psaki on the other hand honest and refreshing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"