Threads: 96
Well, now we know ... with certainty.

Better tone down the rhetoric guys.
September 12th, 2021 at 2:11:28 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: JCW09
What a little complainer you have turned into.
But my balls are in a jar somewhere?

Here is another one. Let's make it seven days.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 12th, 2021 at 2:17:51 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: KNathan
It seems that Joe Biden is well on his way to becoming Impeached.

Hi Karen. I hope you're doing well. I'm afraid you are nuked here and at WoV. I lost count a long time ago of all your rule infractions. Please try to find a new home online.

Also, the Global Gaming Expo is next month. It probably won't be as fun as normal years. If your Go-fund-me campaign has been successful, let me know, and let's meet up during the show.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 12th, 2021 at 3:18:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I am jealous, my wife is deathly allergic to shellfish so I can never order it unless she isn't with me.

At the Pike Place Market at Lowell's restaurant
Having

"Mixed Seafood Grill We grill up a fillet of our fresh wild king salmon, a Dungeness Crab cake and some tiger prawns to make a healthy mixed seafood platter! Served with seasonal veggies and jasmine rice pilaf on the side.…$33"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 17th, 2021 at 2:29:29 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
U.S. Military Acknowledges Kabul Drone Strike Killed 10 Civilians, Including Seven Children
Quote:
WASHINGTON—The U.S. military said Friday that it mistakenly killed at least 10 Afghan civilians, including seven children—but not Islamic State terrorists, as intended—when it launched a drone strike on a car in Kabul last month.

Great job, incompetent dementia joe bidumb administration!!!

Another failure for the bidumb administration and military.

Fire those idiots, SECDEF austin and CJCS milley vanilli NOW!!!
Let's go Brandon
September 17th, 2021 at 2:31:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter
U.S. Military Acknowledges Kabul Drone Strike Killed 10 Civilians, Including Seven Children

Great job, incompetent dementia joe bidumb administration!!!

Another failure for the bidumb administration and military.

Fire those idiots, SECDEF austin and CJCS milley vanilli NOW!!!

HEY HEY
HO HO
HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY
JOE DO YOU EVEN KNOW?
The President is a fink.
September 17th, 2021 at 2:41:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Selective outrage by our righties. Shocking.

Didn’t see them complaining about any of the 700 civilian deaths in 2019.

Dec 8, 2020: Civilians killed in air strikes in Afghanistan soars by more than 300%
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 17th, 2021 at 5:05:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Selective outrage by our righties. Shocking.

Didn’t see them complaining about any of the 700 civilian deaths in 2019.

Dec 8, 2020: Civilians killed in air strikes in Afghanistan soars by more than 300%

"The number of Afghan civilians killed in air strikes carried out by the US and its allies has risen 330% since 2017, a US study says.

It is the highest figure since the first years of the US-led offensive following the 9/11 attacks in 2001."

Maybe we need to impeach Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2021 at 5:13:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
One thing Trump was good at doing that Biden is not, is saying or causing some new outrage or controversy. Or he was firing someone. It's harder to focus when you've got a constant 3-ring circus.

That's not a compliment, btw.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2021 at 5:45:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
One thing Trump was good at doing that Biden is not, is saying or causing

No. The thing that Trump had and Biden does not is 24/7 minute to minute coverage of everything that happened in the White House with a negative spin put on it. Biden has the complete opposite. Beijing Joe almost has White House blackout coverage. He can't get in trouble for what he says because he hardly says anything. He's the most opaque in hiding president we've ever had. Just like he was during the campaign. We saw Trump everyday and sometimes we didn't see Beijing Joe for a couple of weeks. It was a three ring circus because that was the media's intent with Trump and you fell for it Hook Line & Sinker. And when Beijing Joe does occasionally say something he usually sticks his foot halfway down his throat. Which the media ignores, of course.

Look what's happening today. Beijing Joe in his whole Administration are screaming vax vax vax, while at the same time allowing tens of thousands of unvaccinated refugees across the border. Where is the media coverage of this, there isn't any except on Fox. If it was Trump doing this there would already be 10 articles of impeachment against him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.