Biden's Biggest Blunder

September 17th, 2021 at 6:00:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Beijing Joe has so many blunders and so many gaffs every time he opens his mouth that there's a YouTube channel that has a Biden gaffe of the day video. It's hilarious. Beijing Joe is getting to the point where he can no longer read coherently off cards or the teleprompter.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 17th, 2021 at 6:20:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Biden is not hiding. You're just used to the big stupid orange ham hogging the spotlight as much as possible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2021 at 6:26:41 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
No. The thing that Trump had and Biden does not is 24/7 minute to minute coverage of everything that happened in the White House with a negative spin put on it. Biden has the complete opposite. Beijing Joe almost has White House blackout coverage. He can't get in trouble for what he says because he hardly says anything. He's the most opaque in hiding president we've ever had. Just like he was during the campaign. We saw Trump everyday and sometimes we didn't see Beijing Joe for a couple of weeks. It was a three ring circus because that was the media's intent with Trump and you fell for it Hook Line & Sinker. And when Beijing Joe does occasionally say something he usually sticks his foot halfway down his throat. Which the media ignores, of course.

Look what's happening today. Beijing Joe in his whole Administration are screaming vax vax vax, while at the same time allowing tens of thousands of unvaccinated refugees across the border. Where is the media coverage of this, there isn't any except on Fox. If it was Trump doing this there would already be 10 articles of impeachment against him.

No negative coverage of Biden? There was weeks of coverage of him checking his watch....

Every President gets endless negative coverage.

With Trump it was just easy, because he constantly was saying offensive and idiotic things....

With Obama you really had to stretch to drum controversy because he was so well spoken. Biden has plenty of silly gaffes to mock, its just how he talks. Bush was similar.

As for the border, Biden is getting attacked by the left for being too strict and attacked by the right for now being strict enough, so he is probably doing something right (for those of us who are moderates)....
September 17th, 2021 at 6:59:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

With Obama you really had to stretch to drum controversy because he was so well spoken. Biden has plenty of silly gaffes to mock, its just how he talks. Bush was similar.

Well spoken? What you mean is he read a teleprompter and never went off of script. When he did he sounded like the reject from the idiot farm that he was.

The media gave Trump 90% negative coverage and gave Biden a pass on anything he did until he screwed Afghanistan up so bad they realized they will lose what little credibility they have left if they try to cover for him there.

In other news was out for a convertible ride in the countryside. Trump signs galore. Trump has lost 0% support since the election. Biden is crumbling. If this keeps up Trump will be the second man to regain the presidency.
The President is a fink.
September 17th, 2021 at 7:20:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Beijing Joe almost has White House blackout coverage. He can't get in trouble for what he says because he hardly says anything. He's the most opaque in hiding president we've ever had. Just like he was during the campaign. We saw Trump everyday and sometimes we didn't see Beijing Joe for a couple of weeks.

This is why Joe won!

Americans were sick to death of having an attention whore president who had to be front and center every second of every day.

We wanted boring. That’s what we got.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 17th, 2021 at 8:01:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
Well spoken? What you mean is he read a teleprompter and never went off of script. When he did he sounded like the reject from the idiot farm that he was.

The media gave Trump 90% negative coverage and gave Biden a pass on anything he did until he screwed Afghanistan up so bad they realized they will lose what little credibility they have left if they try to cover for him there.

In other news was out for a convertible ride in the countryside. Trump signs galore. Trump has lost 0% support since the election. Biden is crumbling. If this keeps up Trump will be the second man to regain the presidency.

Obama was well spoken, he did plenty of interviews with no scripting.

Though reading a script is not a bad thing when appropriate, if Trump did it more often, he would have less insane statements to quote.... Also, less contradictory statements.....

Trump can't really lose supports because his numbers are so low, all he has are ride to die fans, so that means almost nothing.... Trump will never win a popular vote in his life....
September 18th, 2021 at 1:10:46 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Biden is not hiding.

LOLOLOLOL! Good one. Wiping my eyes of tears..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 18th, 2021 at 3:50:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

Trump can't really lose supports because his numbers are so low, all he has are ride to die fans, so that means almost nothing.... Trump will never win a popular vote in his life....

Yeah, that is why thousands will still show up to hear him no matter where he goes.

Yet again, popular vote means nothing. Lately it means CA is so Democrat the Democrat candidate cleans up there but not so much in the rest of the USA.
The President is a fink.
September 18th, 2021 at 6:23:46 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, that is why thousands will still show up to hear him no matter where he goes.

Yet again, popular vote means nothing. Lately it means CA is so Democrat the Democrat candidate cleans up there but not so much in the rest of the USA.

Was there something about, "Ride or die," that was unclear? I don't think Gandler is saying that there aren't millions of people who are huge Trump fans.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 18th, 2021 at 7:06:13 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Mission146
Was there something about, "Ride or die," that was unclear? I don't think Gandler is saying that there aren't millions of people who are huge Trump fans.

To be fair I did typo it as "ride to die", though I think the context was clear enough.

But, I was getting at the people who still show up to Trump rallies and spend their own time and money erecting Trump signs, at this point are going to support Trump to the end. (Who they support after Trump officially retires for good is unclear because many are very clear about being loyal only to Trump so they will not even have him to instruct them on who to vote for on local elections).

Its not enough to win him any elections (it was barely enough to win the Electoral college the first time when he had far more fans than he does now, running against somebody hugely unpopular on both sides), unless he runs for some hyper-local race (though I don't think his ego would allow this).

Even most moderate Republicans are swaying away from this crowd (though to be fair if he runs as an R, I would concede many would still vote for him in the general election if their only choice are Trump and Biden or whoever the D ends up being). With so many States flipping to blue or at least becoming purple, for a Republican to win, you would need a really solid and likable moderate candidate that can pull from both parties (and Trump is the opposite of that).

I think the people at the Trump rallies want Trump to be President again more than he does (I think he likes the attention more than actually being President, but that is just my hypothesis).