January 6 redux

January 8th, 2022 at 7:52:02 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

No doubt Trump was watching MSM. He doesn't want to see peaceful protectors, he wants to see violence

The quote above is the perfect example of how far down the rabbit hole you have gone TP. Your hatred of Trump has you thinking he is a violent man without one shred of evidence. It is probably time for you to look up the word objectivity in the dictionary.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 8th, 2022 at 9:19:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
The quote above is the perfect example of how far down the rabbit hole you have gone TP. Your hatred of Trump has you thinking he is a violent man without one shred of evidence. It is probably time for you to look up the word objectivity in the dictionary.

WTF
Rabbit hole??????????????????????

I'm just reporting what WH insiders who were there are saying.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/trump-gleefully-watched-capitol-rioters-fighting-for-him-on-tv-at-white-house-grisham/amp/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 8th, 2022 at 9:23:52 AM permalink
kenarman
WTF
Rabbit hole??????????????????????
I'm just reporting what WH insiders who were there are saying.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/trump-gleefully-watched-capitol-rioters-fighting-for-him-on-tv-at-white-house-grisham/amp/

You of course believe it, as I said down the rabbit hole.
January 8th, 2022 at 9:28:07 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
You of course believe it, as I said down the rabbit hole.

Of course I believe it
These are people Trumpers hired if not Trump himself.
This isn't a Democrat reporting
This is the press secretary
Its an insider. Somebody that directly saw Trump that day.
The rabbit hole is your poopy pants posters here
I'm going with eyewitness evidence
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 8th, 2022 at 9:39:02 AM permalink
terapined
Senator Ben Sasse, who said in an interview on January 8, 2021, that senior White House officials had told him that as the insurrection unfolded, “Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was, as you had rioters pushing against Capitol police, trying to get into the building. That was happening. He was delighted.”
January 8th, 2022 at 9:40:25 AM permalink
terapined
Former Trump Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham on Trump’s inaction on 1/6:

“All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'Look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again.”
January 8th, 2022 at 12:50:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Of course Donny was excited his followers were violently defending him on Jan. 6th.

Kenarman is the one who is down a rabbit hole if he can’t see that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 8th, 2022 at 1:51:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Who cares what kenarman says on the subject?

It is obvious his brain has been co-opted by right wing dingbats, trolls and nullifiers.
January 8th, 2022 at 2:55:04 PM permalink
kenarman
Former Trump Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham on Trump’s inaction on 1/6:

“All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'Look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again.”

I am sure that all the peaceful, law abiding BLM who you claim exist when watching the BLM insurrection riots at home were saying this is terrible they should be shot. I know a guy that heard a guy say 'right on the brothers are riled'. That makes as much sense as your narrative on Trump. As I said down the rabbit hole.
January 8th, 2022 at 2:57:18 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: missedhervee
Who cares what kenarman says on the subject?

It is obvious his brain has been co-opted by right wing dingbats, trolls and nullifiers.

Typical response from the brain washed left. Who cares he must be wrong because he doesn't agree with me. Missed again Hervee.