Page 102 of 104« First<99100101102103104>
November 6th, 2022 at 1:55:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
I don't buy that
The evidence is still unavailable
Telling
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/13/trump-putin-meetings-interpreter-notes/2565471002/
President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings, report says

I can't make a decision till I see the details from the meetings. Until then I believe Putin had a President in his pocket

And yet you choose to ignore the hard evidence in Hunter's laptop on kickbacks from China.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 6th, 2022 at 2:01:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: kenarman
And yet you choose to ignore the hard evidence in Hunter's laptop on kickbacks from China.

So that laptop has been scoured for how many months? Remind me, who has charged Hunter Biden with a crime? It’s the same crap as we see on the other side. The Jan 6 insurrection is approaching TWO YEARS but no one seems to have amassed enough evidence to charge Trump.

Put up or shut up. Both sides.
November 6th, 2022 at 2:48:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
So that laptop has been scoured for how many months? Remind me, who has charged Hunter Biden with a crime? It’s the same crap as we see on the other side. The Jan 6 insurrection is approaching TWO YEARS but no one seems to have amassed enough evidence to charge Trump.

Well, they’re not going to charge Hunter with anything right before an election. Same reason Donny hasn’t been indicted yet.

I think Hunter will get charged with some tax stuff soon. But not with whatever nonsense the laptop supposedly contains.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 6th, 2022 at 3:18:25 PM permalink
kenarman

Possible reason why we haven't heard more about the Hunter case.

"Asked about the case, Chris Clark, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, accused investigators of leaking information. “It is a federal felony for a federal agent to leak information about a Grand Jury investigation such as this one,” Clark said in a written statement. "Any agent you cite as a source in your article apparently has committed such a felony. We expect the Department of Justice will diligently investigate and prosecute such bad actors."

Interesting that the same thoughts didn't hold true for all the people leaking information about investigations against Trump.
November 6th, 2022 at 3:36:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

06JAN has had close to 1000 charges (and hundreds of convictions, close to 500 now), and more are still pending, and more trials are ongoing.... This is why almost every day there is a new story that trickles out about a new conviction..... Such trials take time (and the Courts are already insanely backlogged), and many (probably most) of the convictions thus far are just plea deals so many of the actually people fighting the charges have trials ongoing or not even started.... It is not an instant process.

Trump was charged in the House (that is essentially what an impeachment is), but was not convicted in the Senate of his 06JAN involvement. Whether he will be charged by Federal LE remains to be seen, but unlike most of the rednecks there, he has a team of lawyers and a lot of money, so investigating him is more complicated that showing a social media post to the Court that he was somewhere that he should not have been....

I have heard rumors that charges for 06JAN are on the backburner and retrieving the classified docs and investigating that potential crime has been the priority since he left office, and that if charges are to come, it will not be until all documents are retrieved and that complaint is resolved. Of course, this is not technically inside information, and it could be speculation. But, it makes sense that the U.S. would be more concerned about retrieving nuclear documents from a former President that is gravitating towards foreign powers in the short term before stirring the pot too much while he still has sensitive items. I don't necessarily agree with this, but if it is true I do understand it.

My guess is even if he is charged, he will not be convicted, because he has so many layers of appeals, its only a matter of time before he gets in front a Judge that is sympathetic towards him (or perhaps that he even appointed).

As for Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden is not President, if he wants to have coke orgies and keep photos of such on his laptop, and they violate the law, fine charge him, but its a total false equivalency. Some long-time drug addict being an idiot is not a shocker.... As for getting jobs he certainly did not deserve because of his name, not a shocker (also, not illegal)...
November 6th, 2022 at 4:29:40 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: Gandler

As for Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden is not President, if he wants to have coke orgies and keep photos of such on his laptop, and they violate the law, fine charge him, but its a total false equivalency. Some long-time drug addict being an idiot is not a shocker.... As for getting jobs he certainly did not deserve because of his name, not a shocker (also, not illegal)...

You should really try and keep up. He was the bagman for his father. The proof is in the laptop. Nobody gives a s''t that he is a druggy.
November 6th, 2022 at 4:34:04 PM permalink
ams288
You should really try and keep up. He was the bagman for his father. The proof is in the laptop. Nobody gives a s''t that he is a druggy.

No one who is gullible enough to believe this can ever criticize me for saying the pee tape is real. lol
November 6th, 2022 at 4:55:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Well then, the FBI and Guiliani's private team under Trump must have really dropped the ball when they had all of this evidence in their possession while Trump was still in power.

I have seen stories recently that he may be facing charges about tax evasion soon, which if true, I have no sympathy for him and he should face charges to the fullest extent like everyone else regardless of who his father is. I don't think anyone on the left is defending anything about Hunter Biden. If Joe Biden was guilty of tax fraud I would also support charges against him.

That is the difference between being consistent and blindly supporting somebody to the point where they can do no wrong.
November 6th, 2022 at 4:57:56 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
No one who is gullible enough to believe this can ever criticize me for saying the pee tape is real. lol

Just because you enjoy golden showers you think everyone does.
November 6th, 2022 at 5:31:58 PM permalink
ams288
Just because you enjoy golden showers you think everyone does.

What in the world are you talking about?
Page 102 of 104« First<99100101102103104>