The Biden Presidency 2022

Page 103 of 104« First<100101102103104>
November 7th, 2022 at 4:16:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
You should really try and keep up. He was the bagman for his father. The proof is in the laptop. Nobody gives a s''t that he is a druggy.

You should really try and keep up
This is a nothingburger
Even fauxnews treats it as a nothingburger
I scrolled through the whole site.
Nothing on Hunter. Zip. Nada. Zero.
It's weird. A ton of evidence against Jan 6 rioters and you defend. No evidence regarding Hunter and you attack. Good thing you are not a prosecutor :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 7th, 2022 at 1:18:57 PM permalink
terapined
Stock market up today
No doubt Tanko is researching why this is bad :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 7th, 2022 at 2:50:11 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Stock market up today
No doubt Tanko is researching why this is bad :-)

Of course it has gone up last week and today before the midterm election. I wonder why, not.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 8th, 2022 at 11:04:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Didn’t want to start a new thread so I’ll add here….

Nancy Pelosi was interviewed about possibly retiring, and was asked if the attack on her husband would factor into it. She said yes. (But only if she loses her power as Speaker of the House!!!!).

Meaning ‘I will use the attack on my husband as an excuse for retiring rather than being demoted to a totally powerless minority party representative!!!’

If the attack is a reason to retire, it is a reason to retire!

Pelosi, the definition of hypocrite….
November 8th, 2022 at 1:53:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Didn’t want to start a new thread so I’ll add here….

Nancy Pelosi was interviewed about possibly retiring, and was asked if the attack on her husband would factor into it. She said yes. (But only if she loses her power as Speaker of the House!!!!).

Meaning ‘I will use the attack on my husband as an excuse for retiring rather than being demoted to a totally powerless minority party representative!!!’

If the attack is a reason to retire, it is a reason to retire!

Pelosi, the definition of hypocrite….

I disagree with this. I understand a person wanting to be in a position where they think they can implement the most change and retiring if they can't achieve that.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 9th, 2022 at 5:00:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
I disagree with this. I understand a person wanting to be in a position where they think they can implement the most change and retiring if they can't achieve that.

You totally missed my point.

She just should have come out and said that! But she will use the attack on her husband as the excuse for retiring, as opposed to the real reason, which you articulated. Just be honest!!!
(It’s not in her nature)
November 9th, 2022 at 1:36:36 PM permalink
DRich

She just should have come out and said that! But she will use the attack on her husband as the excuse for retiring, as opposed to the real reason, which you articulated. Just be honest!!!
(It’s not in her nature)

I don't care the reason, hopefully she retires.
November 10th, 2022 at 4:31:20 AM permalink
terapined

(It’s not in her nature)

Plenty of people retire when they lose power
Happens all the time In business, sports or politics
I don't have an issue with her statements
It's probably a combination of losing power and the violence from the right. You should feel safe where you work. Jan 6 riot where the capitol was attacked changed that.
Talking about honesty. Isn't foxnews being sued for being dishonest in supporting the big lie when they knew it was a lie. Hey foxnews, just be honest :-) it's not in their nature to report the news honestly.
November 11th, 2022 at 4:21:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
I'll come back once AMS gets to 10,500 posts. Only 426 loser posts to go. I know you got it in you.
The over under is November 10th, back just in time to celebrate Roevember with you.
Damn those Fascists, LMAO!

Alas, there were no posts by jcw on November 10th.

😥
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 11th, 2022 at 6:20:01 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
Alas, there were no posts by jcw on November 10th.

😥

Ams288, please stop posting on that account when you get to 10,499. I am sure we can convince the moderators to create you a new account if it keeps JCW off.
Page 103 of 104« First<100101102103104>