The Biden Presidency 2022

February 4th, 2022 at 12:53:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
When Biden needed bad employment numbers to justify his multi-trillion dollar spending bills, his BLS gave them to him. Now that he needs good numbers to prop up his falling approval numbers, his BLS gives them to him. This time, there is an almost 800,000 difference compared to the 300K jobs lost, reported by the ADP two days earlier.

More Administration BS:

Now, even the AP is calling BS. "Alex Jones territory."

State Dept.: Russia is going to launch a false flag as a pretext to invade Ukraine.

AP Reporter: Where’s your Evidence?

State Dept.: I just gave it to you.

AP Reporter: No, you made an allegation.

State Dept.: Yes, that’s the evidence.

Stock market believes BLS
That's what matters. Market up today.

You can't release the evidence
Lives are at stake
You don't expose your sources even if it makes you look dumb.
State dept made the right call
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2022 at 11:43:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Port congestion was known about in 05, https://prospect.org/economy/we-were-warned-about-the-ports/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 9th, 2022 at 7:42:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I clicked on a ‘take a poll on Biden’s first year as President’. It was sponsored by the DNC. The first question was simple. It asked how Biden was doing. Two answer choices.
1. He’s doing a great job.
2. I’ll wait to see what he does next.

I can see the DNC putting results out saying no Americans answered that he is doing a bad job!

In other news, Stacey Abrams apologized for not wearing a mask at some indoor event. She is sorry. What she is really sorry about is she got caught.
February 9th, 2022 at 4:00:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 10th, 2022 at 4:21:05 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO

In other news, Stacey Abrams apologized for not wearing a mask at some indoor event. She is sorry. What she is really sorry about is she got caught.

Typical right winger
Let's deflect to BS
The Real danger is the right
In FL we have a surgeon General that is anti vax
It's shocking. Totally shocking
These policies kill people and you don't seem to care
You would rather call out somebody that forgot their mask instead of the pure evil of having a state Surgeon General against the vaccine.
Your priorities are all out of whack
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 10th, 2022 at 4:50:55 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: SOOPOO
I clicked on a ‘take a poll on Biden’s first year as President’. It was sponsored by the DNC. The first question was simple. It asked how Biden was doing. Two answer choices.
1. He’s doing a great job.
2. I’ll wait to see what he does next.

I can see the DNC putting results out saying no Americans answered that he is doing a bad job!

The Biden poll makes sense—that is how the media handles him more often than not. The media is filled with Liberals, which they used to at least hide. They are in bed with the DNC who is responsible for this poll.

Everyone forgets that there were some 15-20 other candidates for President, not just Trump. The Democrats could have done better; even if the candidate was more to the left, they would have been honest about who they were. This guy presented himself as a moderate and is governing as a liberal.

As for Abrams, she is one of three major names who denies they lost the last election they were in.

Some people do not understand that setting the example is important. All of the Dems caught with there masks down are part of the problem—-do as I say and not as I do never works.

Anyone who has ever led anything knows that.
February 10th, 2022 at 5:07:37 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Started using my phone to post…now I a double post or two. My apologies.
February 10th, 2022 at 5:45:31 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: RonC

Some people do not understand that setting the example is important. .

Especially Republicans
The FL surgeon refuses to reveal if he is vaccinated
I'm gobsmacked
He's killing people with his example
Let's forget about policies that kill people and go after somebody that forgot to mask up
Abrams apologized
FL surgeon General is still killing people with his example. He is not apologizing for setting the worst example possible
February 10th, 2022 at 11:50:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
CPI up 7.5 % in Biden’s first year in office. Highest rate in forty years. So much for the Fed 2% target rate. Between Biden’s energy policies and his spending bills that added $3 trillion to the national debt, now at $30 trillion, plus the Fed pumping an extra $120 billion into the money supply every month, the middle and low income spending power took a beating.

More to come. The Fed recently cut its bond purchases in half, so they’re still fueling inflation.

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Steve Ballmer, Larry Elison, and Warren Buffett increased their combined wealth by $341 billion in 2021.

Maybe that's why they $upported him.
February 10th, 2022 at 11:55:30 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Typical right winger
Let's deflect to BS
The Real danger is the right
In FL we have a surgeon General that is anti vax
It's shocking. Totally shocking
These policies kill people and you don't seem to care
You would rather call out somebody that forgot their mask instead of the pure evil of having a state Surgeon General against the vaccine.
Your priorities are all out of whack

I am so talented I can do both. The Florida doc is such a numbnut I don’t know where to start. I guess I’m not a ‘typical right winger’!

To me, being anti mask is a pimple compared to the giant lesion of being anti vac.