The Biden Presidency 2022

February 11th, 2022 at 7:34:41 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
This looks like a very clever, politcally astute appointment by Biden as it placates the LGBT crowd and delivers a highly qualified individual.

Reading his resume it appears he spent more time on gay rights and trying to stop nuclear expansion then he did doing anything productive.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 11th, 2022 at 7:42:29 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: kenarman
Reading his resume it appears he spent more time on gay rights and trying to stop nuclear expansion then he did doing anything productive.

Really?

Please post a link to his "resume," as the info I quoted does NOT support your claim at all.

Obviously you must have looked at additional information, or is this just a troll?
February 11th, 2022 at 8:22:01 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: missedhervee
Really?

Please post a link to his "resume," as the info I quoted does NOT support your claim at all.

Obviously you must have looked at additional information, or is this just a troll?

I guess did you didn't actually read what you posted. A professional student who spent more time on gays rights then his studies
February 11th, 2022 at 8:33:34 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

So you are upset that the Deputy Secretary of Waste disposal spent more time studying waste disposal than anything else?

As for spending a bunch of time on gay rights, I see nothing in the profile to indicate that..... And, also don't see an issue even if they did.... People are allowed to fight for positions that are not related to their profession....

I guarantee 99% of cons did not even know this position existed until this appointment, but suddenly it is the most critical issue because they don't like the appointee's fetish.....
February 11th, 2022 at 10:38:13 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I guess did you didn't actually read what you posted. A professional student who spent more time on gays rights then his studies

Oh, I "understood" your point, I simply find zero support for it.

Please provide a link to your source of info.

Thanks in advance for all the work, helping to Make Americans Grate again.
February 12th, 2022 at 4:41:45 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
Is he qualified for the position based on experience and education?

Dog-role-playing sex fetish aside, he is better qualified for his position, than anyone in the Biden administration.

The people who did this to him should have been jailed.
February 12th, 2022 at 7:53:05 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Tanko
Dog-role-playing sex fetish aside, he is better qualified for his position, than anyone in the Biden administration.

The people who did this to him should have been jailed.

Exactly. Unless he is doing something illegal, all that should matter is his qualifications. He mentions advising both President Obama and President Trump; that shows at least interaction with the government.

I don’t have time to look up every nominee and learn about them; my standard is are they qualified and are their previous positions and history compatible with government service.

The hearings and vetting process always lead to some candidates not being acceptable to enough Senators to be approved. From what I have seen here,!that does not look like an issue.
February 12th, 2022 at 9:19:52 AM permalink
kenarman
"My husband sometimes describes me as a weird kind of Batman. Why, you might ask? Because by day I work to save lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) youth from suicide, and by night I work to save the world from nuclear waste related environmental disaster."

"Then, my dreams came true when I was offered work with Deep Isolation, the world’s only nuclear waste disposal start-up,"

It would seem his nuclear 2nd job is(was?) a lobbist for a start-up.

I have also found a couple of references to a paper he wrote saying that nuclear power likely needs to be part of climate change policies. I couldn't find the paper but that would be a pretty realistic stance. I couldn't care a less about the fact he is gay but I do think anyone in cabinet should give that job 100% of their working time to the job not just the evenings.
February 12th, 2022 at 9:36:39 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
"My husband sometimes describes me as a weird kind of Batman. Why, you might ask? Because by day I work to save lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) youth from suicide, and by night I work to save the world from nuclear waste related environmental disaster."

"Then, my dreams came true when I was offered work with Deep Isolation, the world’s only nuclear waste disposal start-up,"

It would seem his nuclear 2nd job is(was?) a lobbist for a start-up.

I have also found a couple of references to a paper he wrote saying that nuclear power likely needs to be part of climate change policies. I couldn't find the paper but that would be a pretty realistic stance. I couldn't care a less about the fact he is gay but I do think anyone in cabinet should give that job 100% of their working time to the job not just the evenings.

So, he is a huge supporter of nuclear power and a huge supporter of gay rights, I see zero issue with him, in fact that is borderline perfection.
February 12th, 2022 at 12:24:28 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: RonC (and other similar remarks from others)
Is he qualified for the position based on experience and education?
you guys kill me. And you can't even use the pronouns Sam wants, so now he hates you.

There is some evidence the Media doesn't know what to do with this one. If you google it, the deviant lifestyle is not really making the news, though you start picking it up in later pages.

This non-English article came right up with pics on page one though. Slipped through I guess.

https://wydarzenia.interia.pl/zagranica/news-usa-sam-brinton-ze-stanowiskiem-w-administracji-joe-bidena,nId,5828289
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]