The Biden Presidency 2022

April 14th, 2022 at 6:57:44 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I often post immediately after EB because his posts are just so unintentionally funny.

But I digress.

He called me out, and in response I have built a mud wrestling pit at GF, in the feud section for he and I to duke it out, uncensored.

Be there, or be square.

Tootles.
April 14th, 2022 at 7:11:45 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: missedhervee
I often post immediately after EB because his posts are just so unintentionally funny.

But I digress.

He called me out, and in response I have built a mud wrestling pit at GF, in the feud section for he and I to duke it out, uncensored.

Be there, or be square.

Tootles.

What is GF?
April 14th, 2022 at 8:22:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Internet threats are meaningless unless I see some F bombs :-)
I thought this was the uncensored site
Color me surprised
I'm not on the other forum due to censorship
Weird

Glad to see you have finally come around to face the fact that anything that Trump may or may not of said on the internet was meaningless.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 14th, 2022 at 8:35:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Gandler
What is GF?

GamblingForums.com
April 14th, 2022 at 8:59:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Glad to see you have finally come around to face the fact that anything that Trump may or may not of said on the internet was meaningless.

That's a private property issue
He broke rules on private property and was asked to leave
Happens all the time in bars
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 15th, 2022 at 12:05:07 AM permalink
JunketKing
Threads: 0
Gambling forums a Facebook esque web-site frequented by;

Poker Hall of Famers,
World Series of Poker Champions,
Blackjack Hall of Famers,
World Series of Blackjack Champions,
Leaders of the original MIT Blackjack Team,
an Emeritus Professor of the Kelley School of Business and expert in Sports Mathematics with a Masters Degree from MIT and a PhD from Yale,
an Emeritus Professor of Lake Forest College and expert in Game Theory and Gambling Mathematics with a PhD from MIT,
a leading Professor from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany and foremost expert in Lottery Statistics,

And many other pro-players, LOL which in reality is a turning into a bigger shit-fest than Gamblersglen. If you dare cross or question the admin/owner, are hit with some 10000 word dissertation which will probably include 50 links showing why he is right and you are wrong.

I'd hate to be a member of his household and forget to bring home the milk, I'm sure the castigation would continue for hours and include flow charts.

The worlds number 1 gambling forum they claim, where members can openly call each other a C&*T, openly encourages the lambasting of other sites (any traffic helps right) , but don't ever question the integrity of the site itself , you'll end up feeling the full force of the juvenile admin.

I'm sure the owner had visions of LBC paying him a fat wad of cash for the name "Gambling Forums", an utterly embarrassing shit fest of a forum.
April 15th, 2022 at 6:07:09 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Oh I don't know, we live 2500 miles apart, could that be a reason?

Sounds like a terrible excuse to me, very weak. It might take one of you five hours to meet and then it could be settled. Seems like a much better use of time than arguing for months on an internet site. Maybe you would even become best friends.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 15th, 2022 at 8:35:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JunketKing
Gambling forums a Facebook esque web-site frequented by;

Poker Hall of Famers,
World Series of Poker Champions,
Blackjack Hall of Famers,
World Series of Blackjack Champions,
Leaders of the original MIT Blackjack Team,
an Emeritus Professor of the Kelley School of Business and expert in Sports Mathematics with a Masters Degree from MIT and a PhD from Yale,
an Emeritus Professor of Lake Forest College and expert in Game Theory and Gambling Mathematics with a PhD from MIT,
a leading Professor from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany and foremost expert in Lottery Statistics,

And many other pro-players, LOL which in reality is a turning into a bigger shit-fest than Gamblersglen. If you dare cross or question the admin/owner, are hit with some 10000 word dissertation which will probably include 50 links showing why he is right and you are wrong.

I'd hate to be a member of his household and forget to bring home the milk, I'm sure the castigation would continue for hours and include flow charts.

The worlds number 1 gambling forum they claim, where members can openly call each other a C&*T, openly encourages the lambasting of other sites (any traffic helps right) , but don't ever question the integrity of the site itself , you'll end up feeling the full force of the juvenile admin.

I'm sure the owner had visions of LBC paying him a fat wad of cash for the name "Gambling Forums", an utterly embarrassing shit fest of a forum.

Gotta be better then WOV where they promote a winning at Bac system
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 15th, 2022 at 11:00:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
Sounds like a terrible excuse to me, very weak. It might take one of you five hours to meet and then it could be settled.

If he was standing in my front yard I would probably go out there but that's as much effort as he deserves. I don't understand what would be settled with two guys in their 70s physically confronting each other. What would that accomplish. Real life is not a Marvel movie.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 15th, 2022 at 11:22:59 AM permalink
missedhervee
If he was standing in my front yard I would probably go out there but that's as much effort as he deserves. I don't understand what would be settled with two guys in their 70s physically confronting each other. What would that accomplish. Real life is not a Marvel movie.

Really?

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much," to requote the Bard.

Why then did you challenge me as follows:

And if you want to know what I really think of you, why not engage me on the other Forum were both on, the gambling forum, where there's no censorship. Go ahead hotshot, I dare you.

I immediately accepted the challenge and set the venue for the knock down, ear-biting super match, and from you ... crickets.

It would be a battle of words, not fisticuffs, so spare us the "physically confronting each other" nonsense.

Oh, I get it, just more EvenBob balderdash.

That's cool, I understand: your mouth writes checks you can't cash; happens a lot on these boards, eh?

BTW I am not in my 70's.

Case closed.