The Biden Presidency 2022

April 19th, 2022 at 6:14:55 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
The President was answering a reporter’s question when he was interrupted by the Easter Bunny.

He had to be told to wave to the crowd by his wife.

His drug addict son showed up.

The White House Easter Egg Roll should have been an event that went off without anything weird happening. Instead, just another day of weirdness in the White House and, I am sure, the usual energetic defenses of the happenings by the usual suspects in the media.
April 19th, 2022 at 6:57:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC

So what
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 19th, 2022 at 7:27:01 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
So what

Likely bringing his father the latest split from the bribes he has been collecting on behave of his father.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 19th, 2022 at 7:44:21 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
Likely bringing his father the latest split from the bribes he has been collecting on behave of his father.

The right living in a fantasy world
The desperation of the right is insane
Must come from the Trump camp
Here is some more crazy talk

"Trump still privately pushes the groundless claim that the 2020 election result can be canceled and he can return to power, report says"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-still-privately-pushes-groundless-112157927.html

ROTFL
Joe Biden is not corrupt and does not belive in fantasies
I would trust Joe Biden over Donald Trump everyday of the week and twice on Sunday
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 19th, 2022 at 8:00:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
The President was answering a reporter’s question when he was interrupted by the Easter Bunny.

He had to be told to wave to the crowd by his wife.

The White House Easter Egg Roll should have been an event that went off without anything weird happening. Instead, just another day of weirdness in the White House and, I am sure, the usual energetic defenses of the happenings by the usual suspects in the media.

As I've noted before, I'm not highly confident he will complete the 4 years. Just not sure what health reason it will be from.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 19th, 2022 at 8:13:23 AM permalink
kenarman
The right living in a fantasy world
The desperation of the right is insane
Must come from the Trump camp
Here is some more crazy talk

"Trump still privately pushes the groundless claim that the 2020 election result can be canceled and he can return to power, report says"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-still-privately-pushes-groundless-112157927.html

ROTFL
Joe Biden is not corrupt and does not belive in fantasies
I would trust Joe Biden over Donald Trump everyday of the week and twice on Sunday

I know you get all your 'facts' from Google News TP but surely you don't still believe that Hunters laptop was a fake story.
April 19th, 2022 at 8:57:21 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What ever happened to the schmuck that owns the repair shop?

He should be prosecuted for releasing a client's confidential information to the client's political adversaries.

There is no lawful excuse or justification for that action.
April 19th, 2022 at 9:10:37 AM permalink
terapined
I know you get all your 'facts' from Google News TP but surely you don't still believe that Hunters laptop was a fake story.

They made an honest mistake
It's not like right wing news lying about Trump being the greatest President ever

WTF is on the laptop
If there is nothing criminal then it's still a meaningless story
April 19th, 2022 at 9:43:38 AM permalink
kenarman
It's not like right wing news lying about Trump being the greatest President ever

WTF is on the laptop
If there is nothing criminal then it's still a meaningless story[/]

They didn't make an honest mistake the story was purposely buried by the MSM as is now well documented. They don't particularly like that they were caught doing that so aren't making it front page news.

The laptop has a large number of emails that have Hunter talking about I will talk to the 'big guy about getting that done'. He even slips up a couple of times and refers to him as 'my father'.
April 19th, 2022 at 1:27:17 PM permalink
terapined

WTF is on the laptop
If there is nothing criminal then it's still a meaningless story

They didn't make an honest mistake the story was purposely buried by the MSM as is now well documented. They don't particularly like that they were caught doing that so aren't making it front page news.

The laptop has a large number of emails that have Hunter talking about I will talk to the 'big guy about getting that done'. He even slips up a couple of times and refers to him as 'my father'.

Yawn
Wasn't foxnews all over this?
Wow. Big Guy and father ROTFL
That's all Fox has reported????????????????
Talk about a nothingburger