The Biden Presidency 2022

September 5th, 2022 at 4:40:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Putin was just going to be taking over from Medvedev. The final part of the conversation has Medvedev saying he would talk to Putin about it. Obama says its an election year and if he gets in then he will hopes they will be able to complete the missile negotiations.

So nothing to do with Obama asking Putin to help him win an election. Got it.

Just another case of a rightie psychologically projecting Donny’s crimes onto Dems.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 5th, 2022 at 5:25:44 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
So nothing to do with Obama asking Putin to help him win an election. Got it.

Just another case of a rightie psychologically projecting Donny’s crimes onto Dems.

Your brain must hurt keeping you mind so tightly closed all the time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 5th, 2022 at 5:36:40 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Your brain must hurt keeping you mind so tightly closed all the time.

Sick burn. But also a deflection of the fact that you got caught making stuff up.
September 5th, 2022 at 6:57:11 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Sick burn. But also a deflection of the fact that you got caught making stuff up.

I didn't make anything as confirmed by a second poster up thread if you want to look for it you can find the live mike conversation. NYT wasn't behind the paywall when I linked. Disagree with how important it is in your world if you want but don't call be a liar.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 7th, 2022 at 4:14:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
AUGUST 9, 2022
Biden has appointed more federal judges than any president since JFK at this point in his tenure
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2022 at 5:57:31 AM permalink
ams288
Since our righties have mysteriously gone quiet on the topic of Biden’s approval rating, after months of talking about it nonstop, I will step in and take up the mantle.

Currently higher than Donny, Obama, and Clinton were at this point in their term!
September 23rd, 2022 at 7:41:40 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Since our righties have mysteriously gone quiet on the topic of Biden’s approval rating, after months of talking about it nonstop, I will step in and take up the mantle.

Currently higher than Donny, Obama, and Clinton were at this point in their term!

I agree with you. It is just sad that we set the bar so low. We are happy to see a 45% approval rating
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 25th, 2022 at 2:42:28 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Biden seems to me is not being told how creepy he has been, or, yeah, doesn't care

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 2nd, 2022 at 1:14:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This thing with Captain poopypants looking for the dead congresswoman in the crowd and wondering where she was is a dead giveaway that he has pretty bad Dementia or Alzheimer's. This is exactly the kind of mistake that my mother-in-law makes. She thinks dead people are still alive because she doesn't remember them dying. This is worrying people in other countries far more than its worrying the American public. They depend on us to have solid leadership in the White House and Joe Biden is obviously a vegetable. I was watching some reports from England and Australia and they're very upset about this way more upset than we are. We expect this kind of thing cuz we know his brain is gone but this is scaring the crap out of a lot of people in other countries. Joe Biden knew she was dead he talked about it when she died, he paid tribute to her, he spoke about her and released statements. Imagine the people that have to deal with this guy everyday, I can only imagine what they're going through. And he might run again in 2024? This is the new running joke..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2022 at 3:14:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
This thing with Captain poopypants looking for the dead congresswoman in the crowd and wondering where she was is a dead giveaway that he has pretty bad Dementia or Alzheimer's.

Remembering 2008, when he told a wheel chair bound paraplegic state senator "Chuck, stand up. Let them see ya"

'Breaking News! Kim Jong un reacts to Kamala Harris North Korea remark'