Ukraine conflict

April 25th, 2022 at 6:46:40 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
C'mon, plenty of companies would hire a President's son and pay him a high salary without the actual guarantee of a quid pro quo.

Sure smacks of corruption, especially given the fact it was a Ukrainian gas company and Hunter knows zip about the industry.

Of course they were hoping to buy influence, and of course Uncle Joe greased the skids for his number two son (his favorite died, alas) to act as bag man.

Not that I'm complaining too loudly; a politician's gotta do what he's gotta do to make a buck or two.
April 25th, 2022 at 6:55:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
Sure smacks of corruption, especially given the fact it was a Ukrainian gas company and Hunter knows zip about the industry.

Of course they were hoping to buy influence, and of course Uncle Joe greased the skids for his number two son (his favorite died, alas) to act as bag man.

Not that I'm complaining too loudly; a politician's gotta do what he's gotta do to make a buck or two.

Drug addicts lie. Doesn't mean he talked to his dad, because he is bragging about it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 25th, 2022 at 7:00:18 PM permalink
rxwine
How many people you think we have on WOV board lying to appear a bigger deal than they are or their play compared to how many who can back it up? We have constant winning at negative games from people.

We've had a lot those over the years.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 25th, 2022 at 7:37:42 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Big difference. Trump has done everything he can to block or delay investigations of him, his family, and company. Biden's done relatively nothing to block or delay investigation into his son and any illegal goings on.

What a joke that is. The biggest widest spread pressure ever put on the FBI, MSM and social media to bury the truth about how corrupt Joe Biden is was put on during the election to hide the proof as provided by Hunter's laptop.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 25th, 2022 at 7:38:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
How many people you think we have on WOV board lying to appear a bigger deal than they are or their play compared to how many who can back it up? We have constant winning at negative games from people.

We've had a lot those over the years.

Good post
I totally agree
Over at WOV, bac systems work.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 25th, 2022 at 7:39:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Biden's done relatively nothing to block or delay investigation into his son and any illegal goings on.

You have absolutely no idea what Biden has done behind the scenes to hinder the investigation. They have actual solid proof that Biden runs a crime family they never had any proof on Trump that he did anything wrong. Just because you're not seeing it reported in the news you think Biden is doing nothing. That's exactly what the media wants you to think and of course you play right along. Everything on the laptop is not a fantasy, it's not made up by the Russians. Get with the program.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2022 at 7:42:55 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
What a joke that is. The biggest widest spread pressure ever put on the FBI, MSM and social media to bury the truth about how corrupt Joe Biden is was put on during the election to hide the proof as provided by Hunter's laptop.

????????
If Fox or Breibart could prove corruption, everybody would be piling on
When I ask for details, I'm told to do some research
That's telling. That means you don't have jack
I wouldn't hesitate to throw Joe Biden under the bus if corruption on the laptop can be proven.
This biggest joke is that nothing has been proven
NOTHING
Total nothingburger
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 25th, 2022 at 8:40:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Drug addicts lie. Doesn't mean he talked to his dad, because he is bragging about it.

Sure, drug addicts lie.

How many drug addicts with no job skills are asked by foreign corporations to sit on the board of a corporation when the drug addict cannot speak the language and knows nothing of the corporation's business?

Then this same drug addict, presumably high as a kite, forgets about a laptop he left for repair, said laptop containing explosive content that could destroy his father?

Name more than one ... I'll wait ...
April 25th, 2022 at 8:56:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
????????
If Fox or Breibart could prove corruption, everybody would be piling on
When I ask for details, I'm told to do some research
That's telling. That means you don't have jack
I wouldn't hesitate to throw Joe Biden under the bus if corruption on the laptop can be proven.
This biggest joke is that nothing has been proven
NOTHING
Total nothingburger

I'm with you.

If the kind of evidence they need comes along it's going to explode all over the airwaves.

Until then, big yawn.
April 25th, 2022 at 9:27:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
Sure, drug addicts lie.

How many drug addicts with no job skills are asked by foreign corporations to sit on the board of a corporation when the drug addict cannot speak the language and knows nothing of the corporation's business?

Then this same drug addict, presumably high as a kite, forgets about a laptop he left for repair, said laptop containing explosive content that could destroy his father?

Name more than one ... I'll wait ...

Just to be clear, I'm not arguing Hunter Biden wasn't benefitting himself by being the President's son. You seem to believe the value of the President's son wasn't worth just having him sit on the board. I don't.

FOR INSTANCE, Thousands of political donations are given to politicians every year with no guarantee of quid pro quo. Wealthy people and corporations give lots of money to Republicans and Democrats at the same time with no quid pro quo guaranteed. The idea that a company might think it will get some benefit whether it makes an agreement to do so is highly probable because it's is DONE ALL THE TIME.

You also seem to think Hunter must be telling the truth about the big guy and not bragging. I don't rule out either possibility. But don't agree it's proven either way.

I expect if you watched Elon Musk walk into a crowded room, you'd wouldn't wonder why people would be fawning over a really rich guy without knowing if he would ever do a thing for them. How many women go for months ignoring signs it's just another fling with Musk? Proving people will act on expectations for quite awhile, especially if they're also strung along by some lies. "My dad's looking out for you." keeps them going months longer.