Ukraine conflict

April 25th, 2022 at 10:25:06 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Hunter Biden says he smoked crack every fifteen minutes after his brother Beau died (2015); he served on the board at Burisma Holding s during that time.

Sure, who wouldn't want to keep an out of control crack smoking idiot who knows zero about your business on your board of directors?

Sure,Ukraine is corrupt, but they're not THAT stupid.

But hey, I could be misreading the tea leaves on this one; maybe this has been so politicized that I cannot grasp the truth and rely instead on preconceived notions.
April 26th, 2022 at 4:41:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Hunter Biden says he smoked crack every fifteen minutes after his brother Beau died (2015); he served on the board at Burisma Holding s during that time.

Sure, who wouldn't want to keep an out of control crack smoking idiot who knows zero about your business on your board of directors?

Sure,Ukraine is corrupt, but they're not THAT stupid.

But hey, I could be misreading the tea leaves on this one; maybe this has been so politicized that I cannot grasp the truth and rely instead on preconceived notions.

Paris Hilton and lIonel Ritchies daughter used to earn money just for showing up because they were famous. Mingle with important people, then disappear in the back and snort blow. Making appearances, putting on show to impress other Ukrainian business people.

In fact, looks like Paris Hilton earned a million dollars just for showing up for a gig as a virtual DJ in 2021. She wasn't even there. I would've thought she was a hasbeen.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/paris-hilton-earns-1-million-225200180.html

I have no problem with the idea that the company was corrupt. But I need more than what anyone could be bragging about to make the connection to his dad.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2022 at 5:11:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
You have absolutely no idea what Biden has done behind the scenes to hinder the investigation. They have actual solid proof that Biden runs a crime family they never had any proof on Trump that he did anything wrong. Just because you're not seeing it reported in the news you think Biden is doing nothing. That's exactly what the media wants you to think and of course you play right along. Everything on the laptop is not a fantasy, it's not made up by the Russians. Get with the program.

For crying out loud the Democrats launched an impeachment because Trump tried to investigate the corruption!
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2022 at 6:21:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I bolded a couple parts I wanted to highlight.

Quote:
Federal prosecutors’ investigation into Hunter Biden is heating up and the indictment of the president’s son is a real possibility, a recent series of reports suggests.

The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and the Associated Press have all published stories in recent weeks with a similar theme: the investigation, run by the US attorney’s office in Delaware, has gotten increasingly active, with witnesses testifying to a grand jury.

The investigation focuses on Hunter Biden’s well-compensated work for foreign interests over the past decade or so, particularly for businesses or tycoons in Ukraine, China, and Kazakhstan. The main legal questions appear to be whether Hunter violated tax laws, committed money laundering, or acted as an unregistered foreign lobbyist.

Ethical questions have long swirled about Hunter’s foreign consulting and investment work, which he began as his father was set to become vice president and continued amid tumultuous years for Hunter and the Biden family. Critics have argued he was at the very least trading on his father’s name, or that foreign interests were paying him exorbitantly in hopes of pleasing his father.President Trump became obsessed with all this as Joe Biden prepared to challenge him for reelection, and Trump’s allies have tried hard to make charges of Hunter’s purported corruption stick to Joe — so far without success.

But prosecutors’ inquiry into Hunter reportedly dates back in some form to the Obama administration. Recent stories reference some doubts and differing opinions from investigators about the strength of the case, so it’s not a certainty that he’ll be indicted. And by all accounts, the investigation is focused on Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden.

Do you really think they're being pressured to not make a direct link to Joe Biden??? Like I said, I have no problem with the misdoings of his son. Much like one could see Billy Carter being a beer drinking man with an alcohol problem.

https://www.vox.com/23012186/hunter-biden-investigation-tax-fara
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2022 at 2:52:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
On this day in history, in 1986, an an electrical engineering experiment at the Chernobyl reactor #4 resulted in data that was not great, not terrible
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 26th, 2022 at 3:03:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: terapined
On this day in history, in 1986, an an electrical engineering experiment at the Chernobyl reactor #4 resulted in data that was not great, not terrible

Oh, so the Chernobyl disaster was "not terrible?"

Was that a typo or do you hate Ukrainians?
April 26th, 2022 at 4:09:15 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
Oh, so the Chernobyl disaster was "not terrible?"

Was that a typo or do you hate Ukrainians?

It was a joke
Didn't you see HBO Chernobyl
That was the 1st reaction of the guy in charge right after the accident happened

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 26th, 2022 at 4:35:00 PM permalink
missedhervee
No, I don't subscribe to HBO.
April 26th, 2022 at 7:24:48 PM permalink
terapined
Seen in St Louis yesterday
April 27th, 2022 at 5:56:54 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
At 2:18, Russian POW talking with his mother on the phone.

"Ukraine created coronavirus"

"Son of Biden was ruling there"