Is Covid over?

August 10th, 2022 at 7:46:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/08/why-the-chair-of-the-lancets-covid-19-commission-thinks-the-us-government-is-preventing-a-real-investigation-into-the-pandemic

I really doubt this
Say Foxnews wants to investigate the pandemic
WTF is the govt going to do
Say Republicans win midterms, they have the power to investigate
Isn't Tyler Durden investigating. What's he found?????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2022 at 8:15:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I really doubt this
Say Foxnews wants to investigate the pandemic
WTF is the govt going to do
Say Republicans win midterms, they have the power to investigate
Isn't Tyler Durden investigating. What's he found?????
Thought you wanted Lancet? I give you Lancet, then you want Tyler. Make up your mind. Scratch that. You don't like anything that I'm aware of so, take what you want and leave the rest, but be sure to complain about all.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 10th, 2022 at 8:35:24 PM permalink
terapined
Thought you wanted Lancet? I give you Lancet, then you want Tyler. Make up your mind. Scratch that. You don't like anything that I'm aware of so, take what you want and leave the rest, but be sure to complain about all.

I just not a buyer of the conspiracy nonsense that the USA created the virus
It's junk.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 11th, 2022 at 7:39:46 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

TP is actually very consistent in his views petro, he never lets facts get in the way of his beliefs.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 11th, 2022 at 8:03:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
TP is actually very consistent in his views petro, he never lets facts get in the way of his beliefs.

Sounds like righties and the 2020 election results.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 11th, 2022 at 9:07:11 AM permalink
terapined

Yea
When it comes to absurd conspiracy theories
I do need facts
Are there any facts proving that the USA created the virus? If those facts exist, damm straight I want to hear them. That would be a massive bombshell. Same type of bombshell if it's proven the CDC or NIH don't follow science. Believe me, I'm a big big fan of bombshells but they have to be based on facts. From the article

"Prof. Jeffrey Sachs says he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology”"

I'm not convinced. If anything extremely skeptical because I need real facts instead of some guys opinion that could be in the same intelligence league as that DeSantis clown surgeon General
August 12th, 2022 at 8:50:48 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Yea
I do need facts
Are there any facts proving that the USA created the virus? If those facts exist, damm straight I want to hear them. That would be a massive bombshell. Same type of bombshell if it's proven the CDC or NIH don't follow science. Believe me, I'm a big big fan of bombshells but they have to be based on facts. From the article

"Prof. Jeffrey Sachs says he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology”"

I'm not convinced. If anything extremely skeptical because I need real facts instead of some guys opinion that could be in the same intelligence league as that DeSantis clown surgeon General

And yet you fell hook, line and sinker for Hillary's Russia, Russia, Russia fake news. Maybe your conspiracy filter isn't as good as you think it is.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 12th, 2022 at 9:48:47 AM permalink
terapined
Yea
I do need facts

And yet you fell hook, line and sinker for Hillary's Russia, Russia, Russia fake news. Maybe your conspiracy filter isn't as good as you think it is.

???????
EVERY country tries to influence elections
We do it ALL the time
You actually think Russia sits by while the USA tries to influence every election on the planet
Are you kidding me
Try living in the real world :-)
August 12th, 2022 at 10:05:02 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Try living in the real world :-)

???????????????????????
Is that the world where one's daily meds help get a person through their perceived reality?
I am just gobsmacked.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 12th, 2022 at 4:14:51 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

EVERY country tries to influence elections
We do it ALL the time
You actually think Russia sits by while the USA tries to influence every election on the planet

I would be willing to wager that we have influenced a lot more elections than the Russians in the last 100 years. Mainly because we are a richer country and can afford to pay more.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.