Is Covid over?

Page 57 of 58« First<5455565758>
April 4th, 2024 at 9:38:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
That sounds terrible. Why would living that way be a good thing? That sounds like a life of debt.

Which is why they are choosing to not enter said rat race.
The President is a fink.
April 4th, 2024 at 9:42:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I stay up to date (as much as I can stand) listening to sky radio when I'm on the road. Someone was obsessing about depopulation yesterday.

If there is any real change among the sexes, it's probably more related to environmental factors like consuming microplastics, not idiotic accusations of making scapegoats of trans or leftist ideologies.

I suppose eating plastics could cause the mental illness of thinking you are trans but I think there is more to it.
The President is a fink.
April 4th, 2024 at 10:37:08 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Which is why they are choosing to not enter said rat race.

I understand, but given your definition of rat race, how is them leaving a bad thing? This seems like a positive improvement for them, not a punishment.
April 4th, 2024 at 11:07:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I understand, but given your definition of rat race, how is them leaving a bad thing? This seems like a positive improvement for them, not a punishment.

You missed the point. It is good for them. Let the rest of society live with always having a car and mortgage payment.

But it is going to accelerate the collapse of society. Japan and South Korea are further down this path and have real demographic problems on their plates.
The President is a fink.
April 4th, 2024 at 12:07:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You missed the point. It is good for them. Let the rest of society live with always having a car and mortgage payment.

Are they living with their parents and borrowing the Buick to get to the MAGA rally?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 5th, 2024 at 4:20:06 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

But it is going to accelerate the collapse of society. Japan and South Korea are further down this path and have real demographic problems on their plates.

My interpretation of your above comment was that you were comparing white males dropping out of the rate race as an extermination of white males. So that is the basis of me thinking your were citing it as a negative.
April 5th, 2024 at 6:23:26 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
My interpretation of your above comment was that you were comparing white males dropping out of the rate race as an extermination of white males. So that is the basis of me thinking your were citing it as a negative.

I also thought he was implying they would commit suicide. 🥶 His clarification that he was not talking about suicide is relieving. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 6th, 2024 at 2:35:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman

The point is that as they are driven out of the mainstream from college to corporate world said white males are taking the position of "you don't want us we don't need you." White males have been demonized in USA society as of late. Pop culture does not want them. Some of the more radical types on campus would like them gone.
The President is a fink.
April 28th, 2024 at 12:59:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Remember the logic of the maskers?

The President is a fink.
April 28th, 2024 at 1:00:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Remember the logic of the maskers?

More evidence that conservatives just aren’t funny. This isn’t clever at all.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 57 of 58« First<5455565758>