Is Covid over?

Page 56 of 59« First<53545556575859>
April 3rd, 2024 at 6:02:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Seems a farfetched theory and still does not explain why so many differing forms of life. Dogs do not all of the sudden have kittens and fish do not all of the sudden decide to jump up on land to live.

The whole thing is indeed a mental illness. And the reasons are not even being looked at. An intelligent person should be asking why we have so many more men "identifying" as women and not so many women thinking they are men. Meanwhile we have widespread lower testosterone levels in men all across society. But instead of looking at that we have the leftists saying that men can just be women, reflecting the misandry among that group I suppose. Lefty women tend to hate men and lefty men tend to hate themselves for being men.

If white straight males are ever targeted for extermination, it will be people like you that helped cause it with your vacuous opinions.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 3rd, 2024 at 6:17:55 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Seems a farfetched theory and still does not explain why so many differing forms of life. Dogs do not all of the sudden have kittens and fish do not all of the sudden decide to jump up on land to live.

That would be evolution, amigo...
April 3rd, 2024 at 6:18:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
If white straight males are ever targeted for extermination, it will be people like you that helped cause it with your vacuous opinions.

IF? The targeting has already begun. It is why more and more white males are checking out of the rat race.

Sorry you cannot handle that I do not just accept groupthink like you do.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2024 at 6:31:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
IF? The targeting has already begun. It is why more and more white males are checking out of the rat race.

Sorry you cannot handle that I do not just accept groupthink like you do.

What is the "race race?" And, why is checking out of it equivalent to extermination (if true?)

*Edit I meant "rat race". *
April 3rd, 2024 at 6:52:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
What is the "race race?" And, why is checking out of it equivalent to extermination (if true?)

I too was confused by what he meant by white men checking out of the rat race…

I don’t speak Duffman.

Does that mean untalented, unskilled white men are offing themselves? If so, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 3rd, 2024 at 7:00:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
I too was confused by what he meant by white men checking out of the rat race…

I don’t speak Duffman.

Does that mean untalented, unskilled white men are offing themselves? If so, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.

Yeah I meant rat race lol.
April 4th, 2024 at 2:41:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

*Edit I meant "rat race". *

You never heard of the rat race? Did you grow up overseas?

In broad terms the rat race is all you and everyone are expected to do in our society. Get your 4 year degree by taking on a ton of student loans. Get a white collar job and compete with the other jackals who are trying to get promoted to the boss' job. Get married, have 2.1 kids, get a house that you have no equity in, fill it with stuff via consumer debt. If you are lucky take a week of vacation to a place like Disney.

Men and especially white men are more and more skipping it all. By the end of the decade colleges will have 2 women for every male. Something like 60% of men under 30 are not even bothering to date. They see the rat race and say no thanks.
The President is a fink.
April 4th, 2024 at 5:47:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Something like 60% of men under 30 are not even bothering to date.

Attractive, desirable men under 30 are dating plenty.

Fugly freaks are “choosing” not to date.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2024 at 5:58:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Attractive, desirable men under 30 are dating plenty.

Fugly freaks are “choosing” not to date.

I stay up to date (as much as I can stand) listening to sky radio when I'm on the road. Someone was obsessing about depopulation yesterday.

If there is any real change among the sexes, it's probably more related to environmental factors like consuming microplastics, not idiotic accusations of making scapegoats of trans or leftist ideologies.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 4th, 2024 at 9:16:04 AM permalink
Gandler
You never heard of the rat race? Did you grow up overseas?

In broad terms the rat race is all you and everyone are expected to do in our society. Get your 4 year degree by taking on a ton of student loans. Get a white collar job and compete with the other jackals who are trying to get promoted to the boss' job. Get married, have 2.1 kids, get a house that you have no equity in, fill it with stuff via consumer debt. If you are lucky take a week of vacation to a place like Disney.

Men and especially white men are more and more skipping it all. By the end of the decade colleges will have 2 women for every male. Something like 60% of men under 30 are not even bothering to date. They see the rat race and say no thanks.

That sounds terrible. Why would living that way be a good thing? That sounds like a life of debt.
Page 56 of 59« First<53545556575859>