Is Covid over?

April 2nd, 2024 at 7:45:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
As long as you call forcing a woman to give birth when she gets pregnant slavery. Because that's what it is. And a few weeks after conception is a baby.

Unless she was raped she was not forced to become pregnant. It is a human life at the moment of conception, well, if you believe in science that is.

Women have baby showers. They do not have a "fetus shower" or a "clump of cells" shower.

FWIW I am not against the "morning after" pill. I am disgusted at the pro-abortion crowd's philosophy on the whole "its slavery" thing. That is just total misogynistic.
The President is a fink.
April 2nd, 2024 at 7:49:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oh joy, our brightest member has resumed posting his nonsense.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:03:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Unless she was raped she was not forced to become pregnant. It is a human life at the moment of conception, well, if you believe in science that is.

Women have baby showers. They do not have a "fetus shower" or a "clump of cells" shower.

FWIW I am not against the "morning after" pill. I am disgusted at the pro-abortion crowd's philosophy on the whole "its slavery" thing. That is just total misogynistic.

So, people have had funerals for goldfish because someone cares about it. Half of all men with an anti-abortion position would likely give it up in an instant if they had to give birth. That's misogynistic.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:16:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
So, people have had funerals for goldfish because someone cares about it. Half of all men with an anti-abortion position would likely give it up in an instant if they had to give birth. That's misogynistic.

How is that misogynistic? Men cannot get pregnant. That is science.

Few feminists want to do "men's jobs" that are not "fun." IOW, they want to fly off the carrier but do not want to grease the lines the tailhook catches. Do you have a point here?

Pro-abortion women just hate the fact that women get pregnant and give birth. Alpha and Sigma males generally avoid these women. Betas and Omegas fall in line behind them.
The President is a fink.
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:23:59 AM permalink
ams288
Pro-abortion women just hate the fact that women get pregnant and give birth.

Why do people engage with this dude when he just spews complete nonsense like this?

Like WTH is he even talking about? Is there any other member that thinks this is remotely true? (DG is obviously exempt. His opinion is equally meaningless).
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:26:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Why do people engage with this dude when he just spews complete nonsense like this?

Like WTH is he even talking about? Is there any other member that thinks this is remotely true?

Truth Social must be down today.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:42:26 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
You mean it is not ripping an unborn baby to shreds?

So what if it is? Framing it like that is just shock talk.
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:42:26 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:50:08 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I was mocking Ron's concern, Too many on the right won't even go after their own citizens anti-vaccine-ism, and they want us to worry about immigrants.

Who are anti-vaxxers?

"In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe."

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/childhood-vaccination-programs-should-be-exempt-political-bias

I am not speaking to the Covid vaccines; I think that between Trump and Biden there was more of push to tell people to get vaccinated and less education to make them be more open to being vaccinated. President Biden even made statements that were counter to the need for unity in the rollout of the vaccines.

'I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don't trust Donald Trump. And at this moment, the American people can't either,"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-speak-vaccine-politics-center-stage-process/story?id=73047767

Childhood diseases are better controlled when the largest possible amount of the children are vaccinated. Those vaccines have been around for a while. There will always be some anti-vax folks. There is no need to add millions who may have never had a vaccine.
April 2nd, 2024 at 8:57:28 AM permalink
ams288
Truth Social must be down today.

We talking stock price or…?

Edit: just checked, actually up a bit today after yesterday’s sell off.