Anyone not getting a Booster?

Page 4 of 4<1234
May 19th, 2022 at 2:43:30 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Riverjordan
The out of work for almost four months due to the pain of the Vaccines really did happen to me.

Please provides specifics as to the onset, nature, and location of the pain and why it prevented you from working.
May 19th, 2022 at 5:47:02 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Please provides specifics as to the onset, nature, and location of the pain and why it prevented you from working.

I had multiple bruises on both legs, excruciating pain in both legs and arm pain. The pain FINALLY went away almost four months later. My Job was like,"Come on, you had pain for almost four months from the Vaccines? Seriously? If you said you had pain for two days, that would have been extremely believable. " But it's the truth. Pain for almost four months.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 19th, 2022 at 6:23:31 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Riverjordan
I had multiple bruises on both legs, excruciating pain in both legs and arm pain. The pain FINALLY went away almost four months later. My Job was like,"Come on, you had pain for almost four months from the Vaccines? Seriously? If you said you had pain for two days, that would have been extremely believable. " But it's the truth. Pain for almost four months.

…did you go to a doctor?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2022 at 6:37:39 PM permalink
missedhervee
Yes, how do you know it was from the vaccine?

Maybe it was some bad meth.
May 19th, 2022 at 6:55:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You're probably on your way to becoming one of Jerry's kids.

But on the upside, you can make tv appearances on the telethon. Looks like Kevin Hart is hosting the next one.

Worst Jerry's kids joke I ever heard. "What has a 1000 legs and can't walk?"

I probably could get a ban for that. If so, see u later.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2022 at 7:15:52 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: rxwine
Worst Jerry's kids joke I ever heard. "What has a 1000 legs and can't walk?"I

Q: What do you call a man with no arms and no legs at your front door?

A: Matt

Q: What do you call a man with no arms and no legs hanging on your dining room wall?

A: Art

Q: What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in your pool?

A: Bob

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damn, not to sidetrack too much but I rarely hear jokes anymore,

Thanks for nothing, political correctness.
May 19th, 2022 at 11:02:56 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
…did you go to a doctor?

I went to some doctors and I was given a prescription for an MRI that would cost me about $550. Even with Insurance. I couldn't pay that. I just took lots of Tylenol and the pain went away after almost four months.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
Page 4 of 4<1234