Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

September 11th, 2023 at 9:44:19 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What did the dad do that led to him being convicted in the first place?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 11th, 2023 at 9:46:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Males dressed like males is far more of a problem.
For RXwine , if you say "I disapprove of that man who hit the old lady" his response, if he was consistent, would be "oh, how about all those old men who got hit, why don't we care about them?"

it's a lot more for sure
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 11th, 2023 at 10:59:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
For RXwine , if you say "I disapprove of that man who hit the old lady" his response, if he was consistent, would be "oh, how about all those old men who got hit, why don't we care about them?"

it's a lot more for sure

I’ll explain it to you. You say, “Trans females attacking females in women’s restroom is the biggest thing to worry about.”
I say, “many more women are being attacked by non-trans males at least if you’re looking for a more serious problem about attacking females.”

You gonna shoot the few squirrels in your yard, if the nut thief is your neighbor stealing 5 times as many nuts?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2023 at 12:37:18 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
What did the dad do that led to him being convicted in the first place?

Since you asked.

"At a meeting of the Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) board, when officials claimed that there were no recorded instances of sexual violence in the school due to the transgender bathroom policy, Smith stood up and loudly protested, telling everyone in attendance about what had happened to his daughter. School board members subsequently called the police on Smith, who beat him, arrested him, and dragged him, covered in blood, out of the room in full view of everyone."

Typical lefty response attack the bearer of the news not problem.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 11th, 2023 at 12:49:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Police in Virgina are leftist?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2023 at 1:05:28 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Police in Virgina are leftist?

You know better than that RX. From WIKI

"Between 1952 and 2008, Loudoun was a Republican-leaning county. However, this has changed in recent years with Democrats winning all statewide campaigns after 2014, and Democrats holding a two-thirds majority on the county Board of Supervisors."

The School Board is probably higher than that as traditionally SB's are one of the first places the lefties take over. The tide on that is maybe changing currently.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 11th, 2023 at 1:15:29 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Since you asked.

"At a meeting of the Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) board, when officials claimed that there were no recorded instances of sexual violence in the school due to the transgender bathroom policy, Smith stood up and loudly protested, telling everyone in attendance about what had happened to his daughter. School board members subsequently called the police on Smith, who beat him, arrested him, and dragged him, covered in blood, out of the room in full view of everyone."

lol

Sounds like a police brutality issue, not a lefty issue.

Maybe BLM was on to something…. 😉
September 11th, 2023 at 1:18:11 PM permalink
ams288
Now, if the dad had gotten arrested for beating the crap outta whoever assaulted his daughter I’d be on his side.
September 11th, 2023 at 2:17:11 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Now, if the dad had gotten arrested for beating the crap outta whoever assaulted his daughter I’d be on his side.

+1

Wasn't there just a kid arrested for killing the killer of his mother? I would recommend 30 days probation.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 11th, 2023 at 2:22:39 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
Since you asked.

So, he got arrested for disrupting a meeting and refusing to leave, not because his daughter was assaulted by a trans (which would be a weird charge?)

Also, his daughter seems to have had a consensual relationship with the kid (who was not a trans), and the whole thing about him wearing a skirt to assault her in the bathroom seems totally made up? (As does the kid being trans.)

So basically he completely made up an incident based on partial information, went to a school board meeting, acted like a fool, got disruptive, refused to leave, and the police had to get physical. He has nobody to blame, but himself. Did he apologize to the kid for making false accusations of sexual assault and being a trans? (I already know the answer.)

What probably happened is the father did not approve of this relationship because of obvious reasons. And, accusing male kids you don't like as being trans, is the new accusing male kids you don't like as being gay (which I never got, it is like, dude the kid is banging your daughter, if he is gay/trans what does that say about your daughter?.....) But, this is a tale as old as time for old school fathers even if it makes no logical sense.... Anyway, he probably proceeded to rant about the kid as being trans, and then amplified the issue for attention.....

In summary his daughter was probably never sexually assaulted. If she was, it was certainly not by a trans (since even the kid originally accused is not trans.....) So trans issues have nothing to do with this story, other than this father being bizarre and conflating social issues that are not relevant to what may have happened to his daughter....

And, further more, the father just acted like a fool at a meeting for his daughter maybe being sexually assaulted (probably not), by somebody who has nothing to do with trans....