Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

July 26th, 2023 at 4:48:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: odiousgambit
Pride, Pride, oh Pride!

"the first transgender legislator in New Hampshire history" is in big trouble

sexually explicit photos of children involved here, but it gets worse. I actually do not want to quote the 'worse' part and I suggest you do not read this article that I am providing a link for past the first 3 paragraphs

https://nypost.com/2023/07/22/stacie-marie-laughton-allegedly-conspired-to-sexually-exploit-children-with-daycare-worker/

We should dedicate a month of our year to LGBT for special recognition.

We can call it Pride month.
July 26th, 2023 at 8:07:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
They don’t exist! Straight men don’t go for kids, you know this.

You do know AZ repeatedly says straight men don’t go for boys. You can argue if that is true or not, but it is totally disingenuous of you to keep saying the same stupid thing over and over and….
If there was a single post he made using ‘kids’ instead of boys, you KNOW his actual meaning. He has stated repeatedly that if a man is attracted to young boys, he is a gay pedophile, not a ‘straight man’. Argue that point. If you can.
July 26th, 2023 at 8:11:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
You do know AZ repeatedly says straight men don’t go for boys. You can argue if that is true or not, but it is totally disingenuous of you to keep saying the same stupid thing over and over and….
If there was a single post he made using ‘kids’ instead of boys, you KNOW his actual meaning. He has stated repeatedly that if a man is attracted to young boys, he is a gay pedophile, not a ‘straight man’. Argue that point. If you can.

I think the quote in my sig is pretty clear and he has never walked it back. 🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2023 at 8:13:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I think the quote in my sig is pretty clear and he has never walked it back. 🤷‍♂️

Ok. Let’s give him a chance.

Question to AZ.

Do you believe a straight man will never be a pedophile when it comes to underage kids that are girls?
July 26th, 2023 at 10:14:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Do we need a separate thread for heterosexual non-trans sex crimes?
you have a point of course

The modern version of Trans that we have now is so new what with hormones and surgery, etc, that we don't have any reliable statistics to lean on, but I believe we will know in the future that a great number are very, very sick.... being a pedophile only one possibility.

Wow! this particular guy was a terrible choice for a day care center, no background check it seems. He comes across to me as actually what the Brit tabloids call a Trans-Faker. I wonder what the statistics of the future will say about the proportion of those?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 7th, 2023 at 11:13:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
lol… hopefully her bigotry will put her in an early grave!

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 7th, 2023 at 11:26:13 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
lol… hopefully her bigotry will put her in an early grave!
Haters gonna hate! Guess who I think the hater is.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 7th, 2023 at 11:29:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I doubt if that was the reason. Staff shortages probably didn’t allow them to easily find a “special” approved nurse to take care of her is more likely so they had to cancel.

Reminds me, Caitlyn Jenner denounced DeSantis for implying she is a “reject” or something similar. Unfortunately, she is endorsing Trump now.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 7th, 2023 at 11:36:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Actually, it’s just like anywhere. If you want only certain people to do business with you, then you may have to wait.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 7th, 2023 at 11:48:37 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: odiousgambit
Haters gonna hate! Guess who I think the hater is.

So we allow transgenders to do what they need to do since they might be traumatized if we don't. This patient expressed the fact that she would be traumatized by having a transgender nurse working on her. Her emotional needs can't be met?

Many women seek out female gynecologists, are they also bigots or only expressing their emotional needs.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin