Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

August 7th, 2023 at 1:55:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Guys, there was no transgender nurse. This bigoted bitch just specified that she didn’t want anyone who was transgender caring for her. The hospital refused to guarantee none of their staff might be transgender, so they told her to f*** off instead.

Good for them!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 7th, 2023 at 1:56:05 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: odiousgambit
Haters gonna hate! Guess who I think the hater is.

I do hate anti-trans bigots like this woman.

The only justification for their hatred is their stupidity.
August 7th, 2023 at 2:08:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I do hate anti-trans bigots like this woman.

The only justification for their hatred is their stupidity.

She didn't appear to be anyone who had to worry about a line of customers wanting to look at her privates, much less touch them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 7th, 2023 at 2:44:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I had to staff ORs with anesthesiologists and/or nurse anesthetists for years. There were times there were only males available, and times only females available. And times when the gender the patient wanted was already in another case and not available. I’d always be honest with the patient and after discussing the way the ORs run the great majority of patients accepted the ‘wrong’ gendered doctor or nurse rather than having their surgery delayed or canceled. I’d often think…. you are having your chest cracked open and having your arteries reconnected and you are concerned that I have testicles?
August 7th, 2023 at 2:52:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman

Many women seek out female gynecologists, are they also bigots or only expressing their emotional needs.

Hmm, if a woman in labor can hold that rascal in through sheer will power, I'm sure they can find an acceptable person eventually to deliver it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 8th, 2023 at 4:35:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
It requires some imagination to suspect a nurse is a trans-faker

on the other hand, if various idiots would quit being suckers for such gambits, it wouldn't be a 'thing' that would get people like this woman thinking about it

there would be some irony too, if she got a female nurse who was a lesbian who was getting off on it
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 11th, 2023 at 8:25:39 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Governor Youngkin pardons father whos daughter by a 'trans' male in high school washroom. It took 2 years to right this wrong.

"“I spoke with Mr. Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday,” said Governor Youngkin. “We righted a wrong. He should’ve never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.”
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 11th, 2023 at 8:42:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Males dressed like males is far more of a problem.

Quote: rxwine
September 11th, 2023 at 9:01:37 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Governor Youngkin pardons father whos daughter by a 'trans' male in high school washroom. It took 2 years to right this wrong.

Did you have a stroke while typing this? It’s incomprehensible.
September 11th, 2023 at 9:43:11 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
[fixing this for kenarman]Governor Youngkin pardons father whose daughter was assaulted by a 'trans' male in high school washroom. It took 2 years to right this wrong. The Gov pardoned Scott Smith of his 'disorderly conduct conviction' stemming from the June 2021 incident

"“I spoke with Mr. Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday,” said Governor Youngkin. “We righted a wrong. He should’ve never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter."
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]