Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

January 16th, 2024 at 4:44:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: GenoDRPh
Considering the dude has a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, when he was born in 1961, that pretty much wraps things up...

You aren’t exactly dealing with the brightest crayon in the box here…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2024 at 4:57:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I gave up extended conversations, after the "viruses don't exist" discussion.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2024 at 5:05:11 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
Considering the dude has a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, when he was born in 1961, that pretty much wraps things up...

That's what they say.

But now I have doubt, especially after reading that huge lawsuit (see pdf up-thread) that also was placed at the bottom of the Michelle link.
January 16th, 2024 at 5:12:27 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine

I leave references and you don't.

Then you ran out of ammo.
January 16th, 2024 at 5:30:16 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Gandler
I still don't get the Michelle Obama stuff, does she even look like a man?

They just keep posting crap like that because people like you are responding to it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 16th, 2024 at 6:23:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

To truly believe “viruses don’t exist,” one would literally have to be one of the stupidest people to ever live.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2024 at 6:29:53 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Look how the Michelle conversation began.
January 16th, 2024 at 6:47:45 PM permalink
DoubleGold
I still don't get the Michelle Obama stuff, does she even look like a man? I would almost bet that some idiot late night right wing radio host randomly starting making a lame joke about her looking manly at some random event almost 20 years ago, and the right wing email forwarding crowd rolled with it.

Even if she were trans, I would not slightly care, because this is a meaningless thing to mock people for (she is not.) But, other than being taller than the average male Republican, is there seriously some physical trait that I keep missing?

Like this is one of those bizarre things, that I seriously don't get. Other than showing the sign of mental immaturity of the maga crowd, the go brandon types (I would not even say Republican, because most traditional, Republicans -IE real Republicans- like Bush, Cheney, and McCain, seem to respect Michelle Obama.) But, I don't even get the joke here, other than her height?

I think the author could be representing that's not the same Michelle.

Because the lawsuit link is related to AI.

And at the bottom the author represents it's a different person now.
January 17th, 2024 at 8:11:37 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I still don't get the Michelle Obama stuff, does she even look like a man? I would almost bet that some idiot late night right wing radio host randomly starting making a lame joke about her looking manly at some random event almost 20 years ago, and the right wing email forwarding crowd rolled with it.

Even if she were trans, I would not slightly care, because this is a meaningless thing to mock people for (she is not.) But, other than being taller than the average male Republican, is there seriously some physical trait that I keep missing?

Like this is one of those bizarre things, that I seriously don't get. Other than showing the sign of mental immaturity of the maga crowd, the go brandon types (I would not even say Republican, because most traditional, Republicans -IE real Republicans- like Bush, Cheney, and McCain, seem to respect Michelle Obama.) But, I don't even get the joke here, other than her height?

(Bold Added)

RE Bold: Haha, nice.

There's nothing to it; I think it's funny that certain right-wing individuals wonder why nobody takes them seriously and it's because of BS like that. Of course, the Left is often no better; they just pretend to be. I remember half of the stills of Sarah Huckabee Sanders (when she was Press Secretary) being of her in the middle of speaking, so that she would appear to be more unattractive than she normally is...and she's not exactly a looker, no offense to her. Besides, I share her main flaw; it's common to people with deep set eyes and a heavy brow. My right eye appears less open than my left; of course, I'll be getting Botox if it gets to the point she's at.

I don't know if anyone else can see it, but I think if you took twenty years off of Michelle Obama, and she straightened her hair and pulled it back tightly, she'd look a little bit like Candace Owens.

Also, don't act like that's a MAGA exclusive that doesn't characterize some 'normal' Republicans. Some of the people I've heard say this about Michelle are twice-a-week church-goers, not that such means anything.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 17th, 2024 at 8:34:10 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23

The people claiming that Michelle Obama is a biological man who became a woman as an Adult were actually trying to mock Barack Obama, childishly insulting him for marrying a transgendered Woman. Barack didn't marry a transgendered Woman, he married a Cisgender Woman, but people were calling Barack Gay when he's Straight. This was when insulting Gays was still seen as socially acceptable, if you insulted Gays in 2024, you'd be ragged and dragged so hard.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.