Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 82 of 83« First<7980818283>

Thread Rating:

January 18th, 2024 at 11:58:39 AM permalink
OnceDear
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 11
Posts: 1466
Quote: Riverjordan
,,,he married a Cisgender Woman,


Thanks for introducing me to a new word.
January 18th, 2024 at 7:10:16 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Member since: Mar 21, 2022
Threads: 23
Posts: 584
Quote: OnceDear
Thanks for introducing me to a new word.


You're welcome. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
February 17th, 2024 at 10:15:17 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Member since: Mar 21, 2022
Threads: 23
Posts: 584
Should GAY men be able to use a Woman's bathroom? I have a gay male Coworker who uses the Woman's bathroom. He is obviously Gay and even admitted he is married to a man, so he's not a risk for Raping Women or girls, but still should he be able to use the Women's bathroom? 😐
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
February 17th, 2024 at 1:57:41 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 29
Posts: 12326
Quote: Riverjordan
Should GAY men be able to use a Woman's bathroom? I have a gay male Coworker who uses the Woman's bathroom. He is obviously Gay and even admitted he is married to a man, so he's not a risk for Raping Women or girls, but still should he be able to use the Women's bathroom? 😐


Thatís an easy one: no.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2024 at 1:59:50 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 22
Posts: 4137
Why not?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 17th, 2024 at 2:34:08 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 29
Posts: 12326
Quote: Mission146
Why not?


Because gay men donít identify as women.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2024 at 3:38:03 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 22
Posts: 4137
Quote: ams288
Because gay men donít identify as women.


Is that it? Maybe he prefers the womenís room; not only is it known that he goes in there (which makes it less likely heíd do anything as he wouldnít have deniability), but perhaps he feels more comfortable with women than straight men. I figure the bathrooms people choose either matter, or donít; I donít think they should.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 17th, 2024 at 4:16:17 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 4436
Lots of new government buildings in Canada only have Unisex bathrooms. They have a dozen or so stalls and no urinals. You can probably make a case for schools being different.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 17th, 2024 at 4:18:50 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 29
Posts: 12326
Quote: Mission146
Is that it? Maybe he prefers the womenís room; not only is it known that he goes in there (which makes it less likely heíd do anything as he wouldnít have deniability), but perhaps he feels more comfortable with women than straight men. I figure the bathrooms people choose either matter, or donít; I donít think they should.


Sorry, I just donít have strong feelings about this beyond what Iíve already said so Iíve lost interest.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2024 at 4:21:33 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 22
Posts: 4137
Quote: kenarman
Lots of new government buildings in Canada only have Unisex bathrooms. They have a dozen or so stalls and no urinals. You can probably make a case for schools being different.


I think so. Mainly, I just think you should have a private locking bathroom available for those willing to wait for it, or in large enough business establishments, a ĎFamilyí bathroom.

I used a womenís restroom intentionally a few times. I didnít take a leak, but sometimes, thatís the only one they put a baby changer inÖIíd sometimes take my kids (when they were babies) out on my own for a bit to give my ex-wife a break. Honestly, more cost effective that anyone can use any restroom. I might make my purchasing decisions based on whether or not they put baby changers in the mensí room, but Iíd never advocate they make that a law.

Those things are really cool; you change babies there. You put a baby on it and it replaces it with a totally different one.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
Page 82 of 83« First<7980818283>