Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

January 2nd, 2024 at 9:46:20 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I don't think Jesus is mentally sick but the messages left should still work if a person wants to pretend.

Accessing power to overcome self is no little feat because self can fool self.
January 16th, 2024 at 4:38:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I know the bigots love to pretend that Michelle Obama is a man…

That being said…

This did make me LOL

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2024 at 4:43:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
That really makes her all the things they complain about. All in one "package".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2024 at 11:14:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court declined Tuesday to decide whether schools can bar transgender students from using a bathroom that reflects their gender identity, leaving in place a lower court ruling that allowed a transgender middle school boy in Indiana to use the boys' bathroom.
"This is a step in the right direction in our ongoing fight to protect LGBTQ+ youth from anti-equality extremism," the Human Rights Campaign said on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2024 at 12:17:25 PM permalink
DoubleGold
I think it'd be OK if there were no deception.

It makes me wonder if Barack was born in the USA.

It makes sense she's going to run for President, since all the sex changing all of the sudden.

https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/michael-lavaughn-robinson-deep-state-satanic-nwo-tranny-also-known-as-michelle-obama/
January 16th, 2024 at 12:43:13 PM permalink
DoubleGold
It could've been the clot shot I suppose, but still very suspicious.

-----------

911 call captures frantic moments after Obama family chef drowns at Martha’s Vineyard estate

Oct. 24, 2023
Campbell’s body was found the following day in 8 feet of water about 100 feet from the banks of the Obamas’ estate.

His cause of death was determined to be an accidental drowning, with the medical examiner officially ruling “submersion in a body of water” to be the blame.
https://nypost.com/2023/10/24/news/911-call-details-obama-chef-tafari-campbell-rescue-attempt-after-drowning/

------------
January 16th, 2024 at 3:07:19 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I still don't get the Michelle Obama stuff, does she even look like a man? I would almost bet that some idiot late night right wing radio host randomly starting making a lame joke about her looking manly at some random event almost 20 years ago, and the right wing email forwarding crowd rolled with it.

Even if she were trans, I would not slightly care, because this is a meaningless thing to mock people for (she is not.) But, other than being taller than the average male Republican, is there seriously some physical trait that I keep missing?

Like this is one of those bizarre things, that I seriously don't get. Other than showing the sign of mental immaturity of the maga crowd, the go brandon types (I would not even say Republican, because most traditional, Republicans -IE real Republicans- like Bush, Cheney, and McCain, seem to respect Michelle Obama.) But, I don't even get the joke here, other than her height?
January 16th, 2024 at 3:20:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
I still don't get the Michelle Obama stuff, does she even look like a man? I would almost bet that some idiot late night right wing radio host randomly starting making a lame joke about her looking manly at some random event almost 20 years ago, and the right wing email forwarding crowd rolled with it.

Even if she were trans, I would not slightly care, because this is a meaningless thing to mock people for (she is not.) But, other than being taller than the average male Republican, is there seriously some physical trait that I keep missing?

Like this is one of those bizarre things, that I seriously don't get. Other than showing the sign of mental immaturity of the maga crowd, the go brandon types (I would not even say Republican, because most traditional, Republicans -IE real Republicans- like Bush, Cheney, and McCain, seem to respect Michelle Obama.) But, I don't even get the joke here, other than her height?

I mean, look at the people who actually believe this stuff. *points above*

They are all dumber than a box of rocks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2024 at 3:48:20 PM permalink
DoubleGold
I'll begin to research to see if Barack was born in the USA.

There was no need to previously.

A good ***er might say the opposite:

-------------------

Axelrod: Obama Misled Nation When He Opposed Gay Marriage In 2008

FEBRUARY 10, 2015
“I’m just not very good at ***,” Obama told Axelrod, after an event where he stated his opposition to same-sex marriage, according to the book.
https://time.com/3702584/gay-marriage-axelrod-obama/

---------------------

A person by the name of Cyrus Parsa filed suit for about $4 trillion.

-----------------

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

2/26/2020

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.660353/gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf

---------------------
January 16th, 2024 at 4:34:04 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
I'll begin to research to see if Barack was born in the USA.

There was no need to previously.

Considering the dude has a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, when he was born in 1961, that pretty much wraps things up...