Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 83 of 85« First<808182838485>

Thread Rating:

February 17th, 2024 at 4:23:09 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Sorry, I just don’t have strong feelings about this beyond what I’ve already said so I’ve lost interest.

It wasn’t a trap; I just think, in general, we shouldn’t (as a society) look at taking a leak as anything inherently sexual.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 17th, 2024 at 4:25:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
I think so. Mainly, I just think you should have a private locking bathroom available for those willing to wait for it, or in large enough business establishments, a ‘Family’ bathroom.

I used a women’s restroom intentionally a few times. I didn’t take a leak, but sometimes, that’s the only one they put a baby changer in…I’d sometimes take my kids (when they were babies) out on my own for a bit to give my ex-wife a break. Honestly, more cost effective that anyone can use any restroom. I might make my purchasing decisions based on whether or not they put baby changers in the mens’ room, but I’d never advocate they make that a law.

Those things are really cool; you change babies there. You put a baby on it and it replaces it with a totally different one.

Are you actually changing the same child or is more of a baby exchange?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 17th, 2024 at 4:29:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
There are buttons: One changes personality, another appearance and the third changes both.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 17th, 2024 at 5:23:06 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
There are buttons: One changes personality, another appearance and the third changes both.

Is there a slide dial for sex, male on one side and female on the other and fully adjustable from one end to the other?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 17th, 2024 at 6:05:20 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: kenarman
Is there a slide dial for sex, male on one side and female on the other and fully adjustable from one end to the other?

Different machine. You have to wait until the child is five to use that one.
February 17th, 2024 at 6:10:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 17th, 2024 at 10:03:40 PM permalink
Riverjordan
I asked my Gay Male Coworker why he doesn't use the Men's bathroom since he is a man and he replied something like,"Because the Men's bathroom is DISGUSTING and STINKS. 🤔
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
February 27th, 2024 at 4:19:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Since some people are so hung up about who is in which bathroom, (other than providing private bathrooms) we just a put a picture of the appropriate genitalia on the door and you go in the one that you have. We just bypass the identifying who is who. Why if you have both or neither, I guess you can still choose.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 27th, 2024 at 6:26:04 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Since some people are so hung up about who is in which bathroom, (other than providing private bathrooms) we just a put a picture of the appropriate genitalia on the door and you go in the one that you have. We just bypass the identifying who is who. Why if you have both or neither, I guess you can still choose.
yes, if you have a penis you can't go in the other bathroom!!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 27th, 2024 at 6:37:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
yes, if you have a penis you can't go in the other bathroom!!

See, if you're in a certain bathroom, it's not because you're a man, it's because you have a penis.
Page 83 of 85« First<808182838485>