Televised Jan 6 hearings.

June 29th, 2022 at 7:17:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Come to think of it, I imagine the SS has a policy against discussing work incidents outside of someone who needs to know. He might be in trouble just for that. Security people discussing the affairs of who they're guarding isn't encouraged anywhere I don't believe.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2022 at 7:46:04 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
A guy embellishing a story to a 25 y/o single female is not unheard of. She was relating what she said she was told.

We’ll see if and when they go under oath. Embellishment often happens a bit more in each telling of a story. That does not mean the basics of what she testified to hearing about the incident didn’t happen.

Trump is pretty bombastic. I could see at least some of it happening.

That is why I said that her testimony left a mark.
June 29th, 2022 at 7:52:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
One of the weirdest things about these hearings and that we keep getting repeated confirmation that Donny wanted Mike Pence killed that day and everyone just shrugs it off like it’s old news.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2022 at 10:33:24 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
One of the weirdest things about these hearings and that we keep getting repeated confirmation that Donny wanted Mike Pence killed that day and everyone just shrugs it off like it’s old news.

And yet Biden's disapproval rating continue to rise to the highest it has ever been. Even the average person seems to understand the hearings are just theatre and a tightly scripted kangaroo court. Maybe that is a good goal for you AMS see if you can get up to the level of understanding of the average person.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 29th, 2022 at 10:39:19 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
"According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening."
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 29th, 2022 at 11:03:43 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Everyone knows that presidents always sit right next to the driver 🙄
June 29th, 2022 at 11:23:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton
Everyone knows that presidents always sit right next to the driver 🙄

No one said he was sitting next to the driver.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2022 at 11:24:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trumpers shouldn't worry about convincing the Libs. They have enough trouble convincing their own party.

Quote:
On the same day a former aide to President Donald Trump's chief of staff testified about how Trump had wanted to join the throngs of his supporters at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, Republicans in Colorado on Tuesday rejected three election deniers running for statewide office.

Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, who pleaded not guilty after being indicted earlier this year on 10 counts related to voting machine tampering allegations, lost the GOP nomination to take on Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold in November. Pam Anderson, a former Jefferson County clerk, will win the Republican nomination, CNN projects.

In Colorado's GOP Senate primary, voters rejected state Rep. Ron Hanks, who showed up at the Capitol on January 6 and, though he has said he did not enter the building, has gone on to spread false claims and debunked theories about voter fraud. Businessman Joe O'Dea will win the nomination to face Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet, CNN projects.

And in the state's GOP governor primary, Greg Lopez, the former mayor of Parker, outside of Denver, lost to Heidi Ganahl, a member of the University of Colorado Board of Regents
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2022 at 11:31:52 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I assume he was in the back seat then reached forward toward the wheel?
June 29th, 2022 at 1:37:33 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: missedhervee
I assume he was in the back seat then reached forward toward the wheel?

Not even sure that is possible. I was looking to see if the divider between the President and the driver even moved. The only window that opens is the drivers (three inches) but the divider is not an exterior window. The interior is sealed airtight when the doors are shut.