Televised Jan 6 hearings.

July 1st, 2022 at 1:35:39 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: missedhervee
He misspelled "counsel" as "counsil" and got reamed for it.

Oh. That’s weak. Nobody cares. Thanks.
July 1st, 2022 at 5:24:09 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rquiredusername
Does the testimony of it being second hand info mean in would not be perjury if it is not possible?

I wouldn’t think so as long as the person she heard from attested to telling her that.

I thought that she mentioned “The Beast” but maybe not. She should know the difference between that vehicle and an SUV. Anyway, we will see where it goes from here. Everyone on one side believes her every word; on the other, every word is a lie or irrelevant.

I still think these hearings are a farce because Pelosi did it the way she did. Perhaps a Special Prosecutor would have been a better answer for everyone to get to the truth. There were things done wrong in the response to the threat and action…what do they know, when did they know it, and how are they going to keep it from happening again. There is still a lot of anger out there about issues on both sides (yes, both sides but different issues) and we can’t be sure there will not be another attack.

The response is not as important as the actual riot; it is just a part of the process of investigating things.

Relax. I still want a real investigation and I am okay with whatever outcome. I can say that and not like how Pelosi set it up. No one has the moral high ground all the time. They just think that they do.
July 1st, 2022 at 2:44:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
More sources confirming the Trump SUV story
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 1st, 2022 at 3:38:25 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
More sources confirming the Trump SUV story

I looked at some of the stories. They seem to support stories about an incident but not actual contact. The President was mad. That is not a crime, is it?

We will see what testimony under oath reveals, either in the farce hearings or if something gets referred to DOJ and prosecuted.

One story said that he was too girthy to reach the steering wheel…
July 1st, 2022 at 5:06:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
No one disputes Donny wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech and was very angry when he couldn’t.

Seems the righties are focused on whether or not he tried to grab the steering wheel. No one has disputed that UNDER OATH, just in anonymous leaks. Get Oranato to testify under oath - he seems to have a history of lying to the press.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 1st, 2022 at 5:16:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If you've ever played the "telephone" game, you know what happens when information goes through several people. *wonder if it's known as something else, cellphone game?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 1st, 2022 at 10:34:33 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: ams288
No one disputes Donny wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech and was very angry when he couldn’t.

Prove it from an unbiased source. I care this much though 🤏
July 2nd, 2022 at 5:39:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton

You sure do post a lot in this thread for someone who says they don’t care…..
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 2nd, 2022 at 6:35:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton

Translation
The cult of Trump will never ever let me believe he did something wrong
Posting about the Jan 6 Suv shows you care
I don't post about stuff I don't care about
People only post about stuff they care about
No doubt you care about this story
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 2nd, 2022 at 8:10:55 AM permalink
quadriga
Trump grabbed the steering wheel on January 6 since he had no female secret service member assigned to him.