Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
Yup
This ain't aging well
Lol
Quote: Mooseton
HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.

Who's massively ill-informed?????????????
Gee you believe off the record sources that can lie
I give a lot more weight to testimony under oath

Yawwwwwn….
September 15th, 2022 at 4:55:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Yup
This ain't aging well
Lol
HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.

Who's massively ill-informed?????????????
Gee you believe off the record sources that can lie
I give a lot more weight to testimony under oath

Yawwwwwn….

Talk about massively ill-informed
This ain't aging well either

And yet you still believe that. Yet most people have the brains to figure it out.
It was an attack by people disguised as so called Trumpers.
Infiltrated and egged on by Feds and some stupid Trumpers who were encouraged to do so.
Prove me wrong.

The delusions of extremist Trumpers
Just looking at this board shows the extremists are on the right. Trump won in 2020, Jan 6 was an FBI operation and believing anonymous sources over testimony under oath. Doesn't get more extremist then that.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel with common sense left pointing out the rights extremism right on this board.
It's the most videotaped crime ever
Many proved their guilt to the govt by videoing themselves breaking the law and posting on the internet for the entire planet.
It's literally a mountain of evidence proving you wrong and not a sliver of evidence proving you right.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 15th, 2022 at 6:34:00 PM permalink
Mooseton

It's literally a mountain of evidence proving you wrong and not a sliver of evidence proving you right.

Of course you can’t see it. It takes common sense to make sense of it all.
Keep reciting some MSM bs if that amuses you. Idc

Are you seriously claiming there were no FBI involved with J6?
Wish I could change my U/N to Yawnni for all the yawns.
September 15th, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Of course you can’t see it. It takes common sense to make sense of it all.
Keep reciting some MSM bs if that amuses you. Idc

Are you seriously claiming there were no FBI involved with J6?
Wish I could change my U/N to Yawnni for all the yawns.

You could start by providing some legit sources instead of yawns.

Till then you’re just another far-right conspiracy theorist who deserves nothing but mockery.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 15th, 2022 at 8:05:07 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: ams288
You could start by providing some legit sources instead of yawns.

Till then you’re just another far-right conspiracy theorist who deserves nothing but mockery.

You think I have time for that? No amount of eye-opening revelations works for the 2 of you.
September 16th, 2022 at 12:56:23 AM permalink
terapined
You think I have time for that? No amount of eye-opening revelations works for the 2 of you.

Translation
You got nothing. Squat. Zero
I'll throw any law enforcement officer under the bus if proven they broke the law.
I take the conservative side in the Michael Brown case in Ferguson. BLM is wrong in this case. I have an open mind and will take a conservative view if the evidence is there.
If anything, I want to know about FBI agents that break the law.
Bottom line
This stink from Jan 6 will stick to Trumpers forever
The only protest group in over 250 Years of American history to attack our country
It's bad. History will never forget. History will not be kind to Trumpers.
Extremists from the right on this board in full view denying reality and embracing fantasy.
Fascinating all the extremists on this board are on the right. All lefties here solidly grounded in reality
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 16th, 2022 at 6:41:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't really get the FBI involvement. Aren't you supposed to be responsible for whatever laws you break? It's even said ignorance of a law is no excuse. And it's probably pretty obvious that you knew that fighting with police, to get into a building where they are trying to keep you out isn't an unusual law that few people ever heard of.

Would you excuse yourself for throwing a Molotov cocktail through a store window because an undercover agent influenced you? Sure your lawyer should take that approach, because they are trying to put up a defense to save your ass. But I don't give anyone who made that excuse much credit unless they're an underage kid.

If an undercover FBI agent influenced someone to do something that wasn't an obvious crime, I would give them a break. But I don't see that here.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 16th, 2022 at 7:11:39 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
I don't really get the FBI involvement. Aren't you supposed to be responsible for whatever laws you break? It's even said ignorance of a law is no excuse. And it's probably pretty obvious that you knew that fighting with police, to get into a building where they are trying to keep you out isn't an unusual law that few people ever heard of.

Would you excuse yourself for throwing a Molotov cocktail through a store window because an undercover agent influenced you? Sure your lawyer should take that approach, because they are trying to put up a defense to save your ass. But I don't give anyone who made that excuse much credit unless they're an underage kid.

If an undercover FBI agent influenced someone to do something that wasn't an obvious crime, I would give them a break. But I don't see that here.

Lots and lots of convictions
I think every defendant blamed Trump
Not one defendant blamed their actions on the FBI or antifa.
They can't use that fantasy BS in court.
You get sanctioned in court if you present fantasy evidence
That's why the Trump lawyers that fought the 2020 election are getting lawyers of their own. They presented fantasy evidence. You cant do that. Courts deal in reality. MAGA. Make attorneys get attorneys.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawyers-ethics-complaints-joke-maga-making-attorneys-get-attorneys-2022-9
"With more than 40 Trump lawyers singled out for ethics complaints and even more facing charges, legal experts joke MAGA now stands for 'Making Attorneys Get Attorneys'"
September 16th, 2022 at 8:04:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Translation
You got nothing. Squat. Zero
I'll throw any law enforcement officer under the bus if proven they broke the law.
I take the conservative side in the Michael Brown case in Ferguson. BLM is wrong in this case. I have an open mind and will take a conservative view if the evidence is there.
If anything, I want to know about FBI agents that break the law.
Bottom line
This stink from Jan 6 will stick to Trumpers forever
The only protest group in over 250 Years of American history to attack our country
It's bad. History will never forget. History will not be kind to Trumpers.
Extremists from the right on this board in full view denying reality and embracing fantasy.
Fascinating all the extremists on this board are on the right. All lefties here solidly grounded in reality

I'm waiting for the lefties 'grounded in reality' to admit lefty policies, like trillion dollar spending bill after trillion dollar spending bill, are bad for the country. That the "inflation reduction act' will do nothing but spur on inflation. That the raising of the minimum wage has spurred on inflation. That lefty policies have weakened police forces across the nation, leading to increases in crime. That lefty bail policies are good for criminals and not law abiding citizens. That lefties have racists like Maxine Waters. That Shumer's rhetoric was a direct influencer on those threatening Supreme Court justices. That lefties supported criminals like Cuomo until the bitter end.

Lefties are on the right side of LGTBQ rights. On abortion. On not being delusional about election results. But to say you are 'grounded in reality' when you overall support the majority of the left agenda, is well, NOT GROUNDED IN REALITY. I'll let Tanko and JCW add a few hundred more examples. I have to get ready for my son's wedding tonight! You met him, Ed!
September 16th, 2022 at 9:02:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm waiting for the lefties 'grounded in reality' to admit lefty policies, like trillion dollar spending bill after trillion dollar spending bill, are bad for the country. That the "inflation reduction act' will do nothing but spur on inflation. That the raising of the minimum wage has spurred on inflation. That lefty policies have weakened police forces across the nation, leading to increases in crime. That lefty bail policies are good for criminals and not law abiding citizens. That lefties have racists like Maxine Waters. That Shumer's rhetoric was a direct influencer on those threatening Supreme Court justices. That lefties supported criminals like Cuomo until the bitter end.

Lefties are on the right side of LGTBQ rights. On abortion. On not being delusional about election results. But to say you are 'grounded in reality' when you overall support the majority of the left agenda, is well, NOT GROUNDED IN REALITY. I'll let Tanko and JCW add a few hundred more examples. I have to get ready for my son's wedding tonight! You met him, Ed!

Depends on what you value.

Quote:
Texas was given a score of 72 out of 325 in this category and received a grade of “F,” according to CNBC. The state had no strengths in this metric and its top weaknesses were childcare, health resources, inclusiveness and voting rights, CNBC said. The Lone Star State joined Tennessee as the only two states to rank in the top 10 best places for business and bottom 10 best places to live.

Arizona was ranked the worst place in the U.S. to live. After Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Missouri rounded out the five worst states to live in the country. CNBC ranked Vermont as the best place to live, followed by Maine, Hawaii, North Dakota and Minnesota.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/texas-worst-state-to-live-in-17320229.php
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?