Televised Jan 6 hearings.

August 2nd, 2022 at 11:13:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
You should never cooperate with the enemy. When China invades Taiwan are you going to encourage your nephews to cooperate with them.

When somebody threatens to kill you, that is an enemy.
At least in my book
Maybe you Canucks are too nice :-)

I've given Kudos to Trump. Never fired Fauci and got vaccinated. Kudos.
Why can't Trumpers be patriotic for a change and get behind Pelosi in this visit to free Taiwan
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2022 at 1:03:29 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: JCW09
And yet this Texas guy wasn't prosecuted nor was he convicted of attempted murder. Weird.

Quote: terapined
Convicted????????
Gee, what planet do you live on?
Hasn't gone to trial yet
U.S. Magistrate Judge Ajmel Quereshi has set a tentative date of Aug. 23 for Roske's trial.
Try to keep up :-)

Only 7 years
WTF
This guy threatened to kill his own children for being honest with the FBI
Disgusting

CNN: Jan. 6 rioter who carried gun to US Capitol and threatened Nancy Pelosi gets more than 7 years in prison.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/01/politics/guy-reffitt-sentencing/index.html

Guess you're the one that needs to catch up.
Why is that surprising to no one.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 2nd, 2022 at 1:15:53 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: JCW09
Guess you're the one that needs to catch up.
Why is that surprising to no one.
LMAO

I thought you were referring to Roske
My mistake. My bad.
But
There is absolutely positively no mistake that this Jan 6 rioter and insurrectionist deserved more jail time. Threatening your own children with death is the height of no remorse and extremely chilling.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2022 at 4:56:46 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I thought you were referring to Roske
My mistake. My bad.
But
There is absolutely positively no mistake that this Jan 6 rioter and insurrectionist deserved more jail time. Threatening your own children with death is the height of no remorse and extremely chilling.

I don't whether you remember the episode of MASH where Hawkeye is having a nervous breakdown and the psychiatrist is working with him. What eventually comes out is a repressed memory of a Korean women smothering her baby to death to keep the N. Koreans from finding them, Hawkeye and the bus load of people. This women killed her child what should her punishment be?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:01:38 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
This women killed her child what should her punishment be?

I would bake her a cake, although that might be punishment in itself.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:08:05 PM permalink
terapined
I don't whether you remember the episode of MASH where Hawkeye is having a nervous breakdown and the psychiatrist is working with him. What eventually comes out is a repressed memory of a Korean women smothering her baby to death to keep the N. Koreans from finding them, Hawkeye and the bus load of people. This women killed her child what should her punishment be?

Lol
A Mash episode from TV comedy writers is your evidence
You are going with something completely made up. Fiction.
Chuckle
Are you seriously giving this father of the year a pass for threatening his children with death.
Are you kidding me.
Especially when this trial just started today
https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/honor-killings-trial-starts-for-texas-father-accused-of-gunning-down-daughters/
This is real life, not a fictional MASH episode
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:20:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Lol
A Mash episode from TV comedy writers is your evidence
You are going with something completely made up. Fiction.
Chuckle
Are you seriously giving this father of the year a pass for threatening his children with death.
Are you kidding me.
Especially when this trial just started today
https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/honor-killings-trial-starts-for-texas-father-accused-of-gunning-down-daughters/
This is real life, not a fictional MASH episode

You live in such a black and white world TP and you have no understanding or compassion for anyone that doesn't agree with your vision for the world. You would make a great dictator.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:36:08 PM permalink
terapined
You live in such a black and white world TP and you have no understanding or compassion for anyone that doesn't agree with your vision for the world. You would make a great dictator.

I give compassion when compassion is due
It really isn't a black and white world
It's shades of gray
Sometimes I support BLM
Sometimes I don't such as Ferguson with Michael Brown
I simply call them as I see them based on evidence and not politics
August 2nd, 2022 at 8:26:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Federal grand jury has subpoenaed Cipollone. Now we're getting into serious consequences. This ain't no investigative committee.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 2nd, 2022 at 9:31:07 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Have you Lefties even thought through you're desired outcome here?
I hope you bloody Trump up in this process, hell please convict him of something in your Kangeroo Court. Then what's the plan?
You think anyone on your team has a chance against a Non-Trump GOP Nominee in 2024?
If DeSantis or Tim Scott or Mike Lee end up not having to face off with Trump in the Primaries,
They are going to wipe the floor with Camel Toe or Butt-a-gig or the Ken Doll from CA.
Same old Dems, they can't ever figure out the long game in politics.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288