2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

February 12th, 2024 at 12:03:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
Yet DJT is under indictment and will be tried for mishandling and obstruction.

The other old dude is described as incompetent...but says he isn't...remove that part of the report and start the prosecution!

If it’s similar to Hunter Biden, a future indictment is just around the corner if a Republican gets in office.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 12th, 2024 at 12:28:03 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
I can believe that Hunter Biden is a crook. I can even believe that Joe has been 'on the take' at an arms length, typical politician distance. So by all means indict Hunter and possibly Joe. But all that pales into insignificance to trumpy's wide open, obvious, blatant criminality. Still he's working on that, aspiring to be immune to the law.

I have to wonder if the US can even muster a squeaky clean honest candidate. Maybe one that cares about America?

Just start out by trying to find an un-demented, non-psychopath.
I can offer you the use of King Charles if you want someone that's mostly harmless :)
February 12th, 2024 at 1:00:43 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
One analogy for Trump is King Cyrus of the Holy Bible:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81xaJi66nxL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Notice someone like Billy Graham was not used, because the elite could chew Billy up and spit him out.

It had to be someone that knows how the elite work and that could beat them at their own game.

In other words, an elite Patriotic sinner that cuts their flow of funds off.

But don't confuse Zionism with Judaism.

In 1917, Lord Balfour of England and Rothschild negotiated for the state of Israel, which manifest later after WWII.

That agreement was associated with both wars.
February 12th, 2024 at 2:36:08 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: DoubleGold
One analogy for Trump is King Cyrus of the Holy Bible:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81xaJi66nxL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Notice someone like Billy Graham was not used, because the elite could chew Billy up and spit him out.

It had to be someone that knows how the elite work and that could beat them at their own game.

In other words, an elite Patriotic sinner that cuts their flow of funds off.

But don't confuse Zionism with Judaism.

In 1917, Lord Balfour of England and Rothschild negotiated for the state of Israel, which manifest later after WWII.

That agreement was associated with both wars.

I have no interest in drawing analogies to your cult leader with other cult leaders, especially from story books. He is defined by his own actions. Patriotic sinner my ar5e.
February 12th, 2024 at 2:56:12 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: OnceDear
I have no interest in drawing analogies to your cult leader with other cult leaders, especially from story books. He is defined by his own actions. Patriotic sinner my ar5e.

Read about your boy Lord Balfour that drew the USA into the war with the help of Woodrow Wilson.
February 12th, 2024 at 3:05:06 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: DoubleGold
Read about your boy Lord Balfour that drew the USA into the war with the help of Woodrow Wilson.
No thanks.
February 12th, 2024 at 4:39:02 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I can believe that Hunter Biden is a crook. I can even believe that Joe has been 'on the take' at an arms length, typical politician distance. So by all means indict Hunter and possibly Joe. But all that pales into insignificance to trumpy's wide open, obvious, blatant criminality. Still he's working on that, aspiring to be immune to the law.

I have to wonder if the US can even muster a squeaky clean honest candidate. Maybe one that cares about America?

Just start out by trying to find an un-demented, non-psychopath.
I can offer you the use of King Charles if you want someone that's mostly harmless :)

Whatever negatives you can attribute to Biden, and they are numerous, I don’t think you can honestly say he ‘doesn’t care about America’. I think as a general rule his motives are good. Just you have no chance of doing any real good in the Democrat Party today. Their platform prevents it.
February 13th, 2024 at 6:49:58 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: SOOPOO
Whatever negatives you can attribute to Biden, and they are numerous, I don’t think you can honestly say he ‘doesn’t care about America’. I think as a general rule his motives are good. Just you have no chance of doing any real good in the Democrat Party today. Their platform prevents it.
I agree. Their platform and the party of "No". The anti US cult that would destroy their own interests just to stick it to the libs. The cult that just vetoed their own border deal so that trumpy could say biden did nothing on border security.
February 13th, 2024 at 8:48:47 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I agree. Their platform and the party of "No". The anti US cult that would destroy their own interests just to stick it to the libs. The cult that just vetoed their own border deal so that trumpy could say biden did nothing on border security.

Read the Bill. Then tell me what you really think.

Man is shot in the head and breaks his ankle while falling. Doctors feverishly work to get a cast on his ankle as the puddle of blood around his head grows. That is the Bill.
February 13th, 2024 at 9:17:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Read the Bill. Then tell me what you really think.

It’s the best bill you’re ever gonna get out of Congress. (If you actually care about the border and don’t just want to whine about it every time an election year comes along).

We all know why Donny told the House GOP to kill the bill…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman