2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

April 18th, 2024 at 2:24:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
The lengths RCP will go to keep Biden from taking the lead in their average is becoming a running joke on Election Twitter.

If this is a poll about the overall popular vote Trump easily wins election. Biden has to win (most likely) by more than 2% to win the Electoral College as presently constituted. Frankly, I see almost no need to see overall country wide popular vote polls. I just want to see the vote polls from the relevant swing states.

Good thing the election isn’t for over six months and this aggregation is purposefully excluding multiple polls showing Biden ahead. Phew!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 18th, 2024 at 4:44:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Good thing the election isn’t for over six months and this aggregation is purposefully excluding multiple polls showing Biden ahead. Phew!

Why do you guys even bicker about this? Why not just place bets with each other?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 18th, 2024 at 5:57:21 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: DRich
Why do you guys even bicker about this? Why not just place bets with each other?

Why do you care, he who says he doesn’t spend any time thinking about politics while posting repeatedly in politics threads?
April 19th, 2024 at 9:51:20 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Why does Biden embellish his personal and family history all the time? His Uncle died in WWII and should be mourned as someone who gave his life for our country.

He had more than one family member who served in that war. That is enough...they served and one lost his life. There is no need to turn a tall tale about it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320611/Joe-Biden-cannibals-uncle-ww2-Trump-guinea.html
April 19th, 2024 at 7:04:15 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Why do you care, he who says he doesn’t spend any time thinking about politics while posting repeatedly in politics threads?

I definitey don't care about politics, just don't understand the bickering when you could all show how much you believe in your points by betting.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 21st, 2024 at 8:14:06 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Biden's title IX rewrite will probably will alienate more women voters than the supreme courts stance on abortion. I predict that it is the move that guarantees a Trump win. Feel free to quote this post and save it for after the win. Of course it may not stand up to the scrutiny of SCOTUS
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 21st, 2024 at 10:18:01 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Biden's title IX rewrite will probably will alienate more women voters than the supreme courts stance on abortion.

One of the dumbest takes of all time. Congrats.
April 21st, 2024 at 12:07:01 PM permalink
kenarman
One of the dumbest takes of all time. Congrats.

I will keep a crow in the freezer for when you have to eat some.
April 21st, 2024 at 12:58:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: kenarman
I will keep a crow in the freezer for when you have to eat some.

Even if Trump does win, there will be no way to attribute it to any Title IX thing Biden did. Abortion will get out votes for a Dem. Esoteric Title IX does not move the needle.
April 21st, 2024 at 2:14:02 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: SOOPOO
Even if Trump does win, there will be no way to attribute it to any Title IX thing Biden did. Abortion will get out votes for a Dem. Esoteric Title IX does not move the needle.

"The regulations do even more damage, however, such as by undoing Trump-era due process safeguards for those accused of sexual misconduct, which could include merely using accurate pronouns. They also encroach on parents’ rights and threaten academic free speech by incentivizing schools to censor students and teachers with traditional views on sex and marriage so they don’t lose federal funding."

They also allow men access to all women's spaces from locker rooms to sports to sororities. There are going to be a lot of pissed off women once the full effect of the changes becomes apparent. If 10% of the women who are going to vote switch it will be a huge majority for Trump. It is the dems Roevember.