Griner swap

Page 12 of 12« First<9101112
December 13th, 2022 at 3:36:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don’t know how much value Bout is to Russia, but logically not trying to get agents of government back after they are captured is really bad for future recruitment of future agents.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 14th, 2022 at 2:56:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Pittsburgh teacher arrested for marijuana possession in Russia before Griner, still held hostage. Sentenced to 14 years hard labor, and no one has ever heard about him.

'Was American teacher left behind in Russian prison camp because he wasn't woke enough for Team Biden?'
December 14th, 2022 at 5:10:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Pittsburgh teacher arrested for marijuana possession in Russia before Griner, still held hostage. Sentenced to 14 years hard labor, and no one has ever heard about him.

'Was American teacher left behind in Russian prison camp because he wasn't woke enough for Team Biden?'

How is his defense
Can he score
It's all about how famous you are and how many want you out and taking up your cause
Greiner had a whole league behind her
How come educators are not making noise
Take SBF
FTX investors, the media and depositors are raising hell
US trying all they can to get this guy on US soil :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 14th, 2022 at 5:12:08 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Tanko

Thank you. I had not heard this story before.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
Page 12 of 12« First<9101112