River Jordan's Corner! :D

January 10th, 2023 at 7:33:57 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Axl had a strong feeling he was going to end up back in 1987 very soon. Guns N'Roses had all reunited, he had saved at least one Guns N'Roses Show, the Guns N'Roses hatchet was now buried and Cake Cream were now huge Superstars and the New Guns N'Roses. Axl felt like he had fulfilled his destiny, the reason he ended up in 2022 from 1987 in the first place.

Axl went to Billy's room and told him his thoughts. Billy listened intently. "Is there any way you will stay here with us in 2022? You're our Friend. We love you."

Axl said,"I feel that my returning to 1987 soon is very imminent. I love you guys too and you guys are my Friends too. Axl felt the need to confess something to Billy.

"Billy, I have a secret to tell you. Promise me you won't tell anyone. Promise me that you will keep this secret."

Billy promised to Axl to keep his secret. Just between you and me, Billy, you're my Favorite Cake Cream Member. Please don't tell anyone else." Billy smiled and thanked him and promised to keep his secret and he wouldn't tell anyone.

Billy said to Axl, Axl, you're my favorite Guns N'Roses Member. Please don't tell anyone else."

Axl smiled and said,"Where do we go? Where do we go?" Where do we go now?" Making Billy laugh again.

Billy couldn't believe that Axl was going to be back in 1987 very soon. Billy wanted him to stay with them. Axl pointed out that him going back to 1987 was out of his control. Billy suggested they throw a going away party for him and Current Guns N'Roses give him a final send off tomorrow at their Concert. Axl smiled and was up for this. Billy smiled back. They chatted into the night like old Friends and fell asleep next to each other.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 10th, 2023 at 7:34:19 AM permalink
Riverjordan
The next day, Cake Cream and Axl woke up and Axl struggled in how to tell them goodbye.

Axl said," Guys, be nice to Fans. Fans are a huge core of the reasons we're in this Music Business in the first place. Be respectful of them too."

"Loved ones are more important than money. Don't let money destroy the strong bonds you guys have.

"Take care of each other. You guys are going to need each other a lot."

"Always wear your bulletproof vests and Football Helmets or motorcycle helmets when performing

Jimmy asked,"Why do these advice tips sound like goodbye? Billy blushed thinking of the conversation he and Axl had last night.

Axl looked at the ground.

James asked,"Axl, are you going to move out soon?"

Axl admitted he was going to end up back in 1987 soon. He had fulfilled his destiny. He told them he most likely would be back in 1987 tomorrow..

Mike said," We're going to miss you. Can't your fate allow you to live out the rest of your life in this timeline?" Axl shook his head

Andy said,"We really don't want you to leave. We're like Brothers. We love you."

Axl responded he loved them too and considered them his Brothers too.

Axl admitted he had no control over this. Cake Cream soon made plans with Current Guns N'Roses to give Axl a really special sendoff goodbye to Axl. Axl smiled happily.

Current Guns N'Roses planned a special goodbye for Axl for their show that night. Along with Cake Cream. Cake Cream threw Axl a party at home with Cake and ice cream. They all said their first goodbyes.

James pointed out that Axl should tell Claven Records that he was going to end up in 2022 very soon and tell them his goodbyes too. Axl thought this was a good idea and the rest of Cake Cream agreed. They got ready to go to Claven Records.

At Claven Records, Cake Cream and Axl told Timothy about Axl's soon imminent return to 1987 and Axl told Timothy goodbye.

Timothy responded,"Axl, you brought up one hell of a successful Band in Cake Cream. You are also a very dynamic and full of life person. We at Claven Records and your Fans are sure going to miss you. Axl, Cake Cream and Timothy all smiled. Axl asked Timothy to still continue to take care of Cake Cream even after he went back to 1987. Timothy agreed and Cake Cream and Axl smiled. They all said their goodbyes and left after chatting a little more.

At night, they all got ready for the special sendoff goodbye to Axl Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream planned. Axl once again made everyone wear motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.

At the show, Current Guns N'Roses dedicated their set to Young Axl and Cake Cream also performed songs dedicated to Axl. Cake Cream claimed they were dedicating their songs to Axl to thank them for getting them to be huge Superstars and being their Mentor, Friend, and Manager. Current Guns N'Roses claimed they were dedicating their songs to Axl to thank him for getting all 9 Guns N'Roses Members to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood. Axl smiled.

Axl performed Paradise City with raw emotions and tears rolling down his cheeks. Instead of singing the words Paradise City he sang, "1987,"He knew he'd be going home very soon, his REAL home in 1987 not Billy's house in 2022. He then sang ,"November Rain," with more raw emotion and more tears as another implication of him leaving 2022 very soon and also leaving Cake Cream and Current Guns N'Roses. He emotionally sang Sweet Child"and was extremely emotional at the ,"Where do we go? Where do we go?" Where do we go now?" Part And Cake Cream, especially Billy bursts into tears, knowing that part was their little silly catchphrase and inside joke for them.

As the show came to an end, Axl hugged all of Current Guns N'Roses, and Cake Cream goodbye and was hugged back goodbye. Everybody thanked Axl and he welcomed them back. Older Axl and Axl told each other a very emotional goodbye. Axl told Older Axl,"Take good care of Current Guns N'Roses, you, Cake Cream. I leave Cake Cream in your care. Older Axl smiled and promised Axl he would do what Axl told him to do. Axl smiled. Older Axl told Axl to take care of past Guns N'Roses and himself too and Axl promised with a smile to do so. Axl told them he was proud of all of them and loved and would miss them. They echoed his sentiments. Axl and Older Axl passed a baton from Current Guns N'Roses to Cake Cream as implying them to be the new Guns N'Roses. Cake Cream graciously accepted. At the very end, Axl bowed to Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream and to the Audience, and then they all took a huge bow. The Fans applauded wildly.

After the show, Cake Cream, Older Axl, and Current Guns N'Roses all had a private goodbye with Axl and Axl was overwhelmed in a good way. They all told him they would miss him and he echoed the sentiments. Late at night, Axl climbed into his bed at Billy's house for the final time, having a deep feeling he would be back in 1987 when he woke up the next morning. He asked Cake Cream if they would tuck him in and tell him goodbye. They said with smiles that they were planning to do so anyway. Axl smiled back and Cake Cream tucked him in and told him goodbye. Billy kissed his forehead and hugged him goodbye. Axl repeated,"Goodbye," with a smile and drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up, he was in his own bed in 1987.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 10th, 2023 at 7:34:47 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Axl heard a knock on his front door. He got out of bed. He went to answer it and it was 1987 Slash. He opened the door and let Slash come in. Slash looked at Axl's black hair quizzically and said,"Why is your hair Black?Just last night, you had red hair."

Axl said,"You saw me with red hair last night?"

Slash responded,"Yeah. We all did a gig last night. You had red hair last night. Don't you remember?"

Axl responded," We did a gig last night, but you, Steven, Duff, and Izzy were all older than me. Much older. I saw my older self preforming with you. You, Steven, Izzy and Duff look great in your older ages, but I look awful in my older age compared to how I look now. I also performed with older me, older you, older Duff, older Steven, older Izzy. You look about the same in the past as in the future, still look good and Duff looks good. Last night in 1987 must have been my Alternate self doing the gig with you."

Slash was confused. Are you saying me, Steven, Duff, and Izzy ended up being OLDER than you? We're all YOUNGER than you. And you saw your OLDER self? And your alternate self was performing a gig with us last night? Axl, what the hell is going on?" Slash was understandably perplexed and baffled.

Axl responded," It's a long story." He smiled.

Slash answered,"You want to tell me it? I want to hear it."

Axl looked deeply at Slash wondering if he should tell Slash about his 2022 time travel. His gut feeling told him he could trust Slash the same way he trusted Cake Cream and Current Guns N'Roses.

Slash told him,"I'm listening."

Axl told him about time traveling to 2022, Cake Cream, Claven Records, the Grammys thing, Older Axl, Older Slash, Older Duff, Izzy, Older Steven, and the rest of Current Guns N'Roses. He told him about his adventures in 2022.

Slash responded,"No wonder your hair is Black. Seems like quite the adventure. Slash was intrigued. Slash believed him which gave Axl great relief. He knew he could trust Slash with his 2022 adventure.

Please don't tell anyone in 1987 about my time travel adventure to 2022. Axl pleaded.

Slash responded,"They're going to figure out something weird happened since your hair was JUST red yesterday. Normal you didn't dye his hair Black," Slash said with a wink and a smirk.

Axl wondered if there were going to be two 25 year old Axl's running around in 1987. Slash responded,"I doubt it. Pretty sure you returning to 1987 restored the natural order and timeline so it should only be one Axl now. " Slash smiled.

Axl wondered how Cake Cream was doing and Slash reminded him they were in good hands with Older Axl and Current Guns N'Roses mentoring and managing them. Axl smiled.

Slash warmly welcomed Axl back to 1987 and Axl smiled again. Soon, Steven, Duff, Izzy were all at Axl's house too and they wondered why Axl's hair was black now when it was red last night. Slash and he exchanged knowing looks and Slash encouraged him to tell them about his 2022 time travel adventure, Current Guns N'Roses, Older Axl, Older Izzy, Older Steven, Older Izzy, Older Duff, Claven Records, the Grammys thing, and Cake Cream. Steven, Izzy and Duff listened intently. They believed his story. Axl told them he hoped they'd all stay a group and not split up. He asked Steven to not get overly addicted to drugs. Steven said he wouldn't get overly addicted to drugs and they promised to stay a group. Axl smiled.

They ate and did a gig, Axl happy to be performing with his original Guns N'Roses Band in 1987 again. They all smiled back at him. He suddenly sang, Back In Black by AC/DC very emotionally and very fittingly. Slash, Steven, Izzy and Duff were in awe at how good he sounded doing the Back In Black cover and smugly smirked knowingly, knowing why Axl sang Back In Black. Axl was glad to be back home and with Original Guns N'Roses in his normal timeline.
January 10th, 2023 at 7:35:21 AM permalink
Riverjordan
The end

In 2022, after Axl had went back to 1987, Cake Cream heeded his advice and did shows wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle and football helmets. They were always nice to Fans. Older Axl, Older Izzy, Older Steven, and the rest of Current Guns N'Roses really embraced Cake Cream as Family and took care of them. Fans wondered where Axl was and they responded that Axl went back to 1987, his destiny fulfilled. Cake Cream were hailed as the new Guns N'Roses and remained together and huge Superstars. Claven Records also took care of Cake Cream too. Cake Cream knew that Axl was proud of them somewhere in 1987. They also took care of each other. Billy never revealed that Axl told him that he was his favorite Cake Cream Member.

They all missed Axl terribly but knew that Axl couldn't remain in 2022 and needed to be back home in 1987. They cherished the photos they had with him and the filmed appearances they had with him. They cherished their time with him. They cherished the New Artist Grammy Award that Axl helped them get. They cherished the Memories they had of Axl.

Axl in 1987 constantly thought about Cake Cream and 2022 Guns N'Roses. He cherished his time with them and constantly wondered how they were doing. He was proud of all of them. He missed all of them dearly.

Thank you guys for reading my story! :D It means a lot to me! :D
January 10th, 2023 at 10:41:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
This really, really sucked.

I lampooned it at VCT and loved every minute of it.

Tasha, or whatever your name is, you have the creativity of a brick and the writing style of a teen on prozac.

Just sayin.'
January 11th, 2023 at 7:28:02 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: missedhervee
This really, really sucked.

I lampooned it at VCT and loved every minute of it.

Tasha, or whatever your name is, you have the creativity of a brick and the writing style of a teen on prozac.

Just sayin.'

The thing is, I spent far too many chapters on just Axl before he met Cake Cream and Older Axl. I even wonder if I should have cut out the parts between the first part and before he met Cake Cream and Older Axl.
January 11th, 2023 at 9:19:15 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Try again, only this time you might want to create a tale involving characters from the gambling forums.

Could be fun.
January 13th, 2023 at 3:44:22 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee
Try again, only this time you might want to create a tale involving characters from the gambling forums.

Could be fun.

I might read that.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 13th, 2023 at 5:50:31 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Some Predators on Hansen Vs Predator To Catch A Predator were downright scary. 😱There was one were the Predator wanted to see the Underaged Teen commit bestiality on her cat, 😱 and then have sex with him in every room so that whatever room she went in, she would think of him. 😱 He walked into the bait house naked, looking for the Underaged Teen to have sex with. She said her line without ever meeting him and then BOUNCED (She said something like,"Try my cookies! They're so good!" He's one of the scariest Predators, walking in the bait house naked.

Another scary Predator was the one who basically tried to kidnap the Decoy. He was aggressively trying to get her to leave the bait house and get into his car even though she was showing clear signs she didn't want to go anywhere with him. Chris Hansen said something like,"This Predator was one of the few Predators that genuinely scared me. His aggressiveness worried me deeply. I came out early in order to protect the Decoy from being harmed/kidnapped by him. " The Predator admitted he would have had sex with her had she gotten into his car and had she'd been an actual Underaged Teenager. Creepy.

I don't know if "Scary," is the right word, but John was really creepy. He was like 45 trying to have sex with a 13 year old. He was one of the rare Predators who got caught talking to two different Decoys. John seemed slimy and didn't notice the Decoy never touched any of the food and drinks he bought her(He was smiling as if he were giving her really expensive gifts to get) and didn't notice she kept a considerable distance from him. When he asked for a hug, she bailed, he looked confused and Chris stepped in and interrogated him. He was arrested and booked and his mugshot looked ready to cry, a complete opposite from the happy smile he gave when he gave her the food and drinks gifts.
February 7th, 2023 at 7:30:25 AM permalink
Riverjordan
My newer Fictional Axl Rose story! :D

This story is MUCH longer than the first Fictional Axl Rose story. ;)

Axl Rose And Cake Cream Showing Up In 2022! :D

This is an alternate version of my Young Axl Rose in 2022 story where I focus more on the relationship between Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream. My other story, Cake Cream wasn't even mentioned until Axl met them at Guns N'Roses Concert after he he been in 2022 for a few days .

St. Louis Cake Cream Fans wanted to see Cake Cream do a show for them. Cake Cream was excited to do a St. Louis Concert, but Axl had his doubts.

Axl scoffed to Cake Cream, "You guys want to do a St. Louis Show? You guys do remember I have future PTSD about St. Louis right? I have future flashbacks of the St. Louis Riot. I'm not sure I should be at a St. Louis Show with you guys. I still feel pissed off at St. Louis. I might snap or something."

Cake Cream begged Axl,"Please? St. Louis Riot was 31 years ago and it's water under the bridge in 2022. We really want to do the St. Louis Show. Besides, Older Axl is fine with St. Louis."

Axl said,"Hmm. Maybe Older Axl can accompany you to the St. Louis Show. You guys should go ahead and call Older Axl to go accompany you to the St Louis Show since he's fine with St. Louis. I'm sure he'd be fine with accompanying you guys to the St. Louis Show. I'm still not fine with St. Louis."

Billy said,"We want YOU to accompany us to the St. Louis Show, not Older Axl."

Cake Cream agreed.

Axl looked at them all deeply and relented reluctantly. He gave in knowing how much this meant to Cake Cream.

"Fine, do the St. Louis Show. I'll accompany you."

Cake Cream smiled. Axl and Cake Cream made plans to do the St. Louis Show. They practiced. They bought First Class Plane tickets and were treated like Rockstars on the Airplane.

Axl smiled at all of Cake Cream on the Airplane as they were served champagne, Lobster, steak, and chocolate cake and ice cream. Ina luxurious Lounge. Axl said,"This is a huge perk of being Rockstars. Getting served delicious food and champagne in a first class plane lounge. We're wealthy and can enjoy this." They smiled back.

They had a nice plane ride and after the flight, they got a Limo to a Marriott Hotel and paid and walked to the Lobby. At the Front Hotel, they tried booking 6 different Rooms, but the Front Desk apologetically told them that that everyone of the rooms were booked except for room 213. They asked what Room 213 was and the Front Desk pointed out that Room 213 was suite that only had 3 beds.

Meaning that two People had to share a bed. Cake Cream and Axl didn't usually sleep in the same bed with each other, there was 6 bedrooms in Billy's house, one for each Cake Cream Member and Axl. But in this hotel, they had no choice but to book the suite with only three beds. They booked it and settled in. They ordered Room Service and ate and drank, showered, watched some TV and got ready for bed. Axl and Billy slept in the same bed, Andy and Mike slept in the same bed, and Jimmy and James slept in the same bed. Cake Cream and Axl hoped the Media wouldn't find out that all six of them were sleeping in the same Suite rather than having their own rooms.