The Trump Arrest thread

August 11th, 2023 at 10:27:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
The first set of discovery documents is reported as being 11.6 million pages.

It is supposedly well organized. The prosecutors even highlighted parts that would help the defense!

Will Donny have enough Maralago bathroom space to store all these docs?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 11th, 2023 at 11:01:55 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
When Hunter's laptop surfaced before the election, intelligence executives became involved in the cover-up.

They already knew Hunter was a risk because of being an addict.

But they weren't counting on having to formally discredit the laptop as Hunters' right before an election.

They knew of the Ukraine plan so they were willing to do everything in their power to get Joe in there to finish the plan.

So they were working in concert for that plan.

In effect, they interfered with the election process.
August 11th, 2023 at 2:09:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
The reason folks believe there's more non-Trump Supporters, is because the MSM lies.

Most of us have always been silent.

Quite frankly I’d be in favor of exiling someone whose brain is just overrun with conspiracy theories to an economically failing and inherently dangerous country. Like Brazil maybe?
August 12th, 2023 at 10:32:08 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I kept mentioning the Ukraine plan, so I wanted to leave a reference.

This could be part of the unethical and/or illegal line that Obama and Biden could have crossed but the process was much longer in the making.

In my opinion, it looks like the elite wanted to widen NATO controlled land so western financial institutions could control the economies.

So fast forward to present, we see a war with a nuclear power, as a partial result of the Ukraine coup, so bankers can make more money.

------------------------------

Obama’s Ukrainian Coup Caused 2.5 Million Ukrainian Refugees Into Russia

3/14/2017
Getting rid of those voters was essential to the success of Obama’s Ukrainian operation.
https://countercurrents.org/2017/03/obamas-ukrainian-coup-caused-2-5-million-ukrainian-refugees-into-russia/

-------------------------------
August 12th, 2023 at 10:33:01 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
Quite frankly I’d be in favor of exiling someone whose brain is just overrun with conspiracy theories to an economically failing and inherently dangerous country. Like Brazil maybe?

If I were you, I'd look in the mirror, since you're controlled by the medical establishment (the 1%) through a licensing procedure.

But even if your license expired, you're already indoctrinated.

So not much I can offer for someone negatively programmed.
August 14th, 2023 at 10:30:49 AM permalink
ams288
Oops.

“Georgia court website briefly publishes, removes document about potential Trump charges“

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-state-georgia-appears-set-file-charges-against-donald-trump-court-document-2023-08-14/
August 14th, 2023 at 11:00:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
USAToday has story titled "4 reasons Donald Trump might want to campaign from jail."

I'm would expect him to start referring to himself as Donald "Nelson Mondela" Trump (political prisoner) except Mondela is black, so probably someone else.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 14th, 2023 at 5:27:43 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
If I were you, I'd look in the mirror, since you're controlled by the medical establishment (the 1%) through a licensing procedure.

But even if your license expired, you're already indoctrinated.

So not much I can offer for someone negatively programmed.

If by indoctrinated you mean proud that I was involved in making life better for literally tens of thousands of patients over my 30+ years of practicing, then yeah, I was indoctrinated. Life expectancy in ‘1st world’ countries has soared in the half century since you and I were born. You don’t think us indoctrinated doctors have had anything to do with it? And BIG PHARMA as well?
August 14th, 2023 at 6:09:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Indictment watch.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 14th, 2023 at 6:54:47 PM permalink
ams288
Excellent timing for a Hillary interview!