In the News II

June 30th, 2023 at 1:09:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Ah, let him celebrate his victory for his favorite oppressed group, the white man (correction) the straight white man.

Just so I get it straight, you are saying a person should be judged on skin color?

Your reading comprehension sucks. Nowhere did rxwine say anything close to that.

First day of freedom for straight white men from their long enduring oppression, and already he wants to start complaining.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2023 at 1:17:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Ah, let him celebrate his victory for his favorite oppressed group, the white man (correction) the straight white man.

Just so I get it straight, you are saying a person should be judged on skin color?

Your reading comprehension sucks. Nowhere did rxwine say anything close to that.

First day of freedom for straight white men from their long enduring oppression, and already he wants to start complaining.

So, in other words, you will not stand behind what you appear to say yet again?

Seriously, do you support using skin color as a qualification or do you not? Your comments on this issue suggest you think skin color is a qualification. If not, please explain.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2023 at 1:58:38 PM permalink
rxwine

Seriously, do you support using skin color as a qualification or do you not? Your comments on this issue suggest you think skin color is a qualification. If not, please explain.

My comments suggest mocking white oppressed people like you pretend to be part of.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2023 at 2:12:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman

My comments suggest mocking white oppressed people like you pretend to be part of.

That isn't even a readable sentence.

The question is, since you appear to be against the ruling does that mean you think skin color should be considered as a qualification?

Lets not take five years like it took you to finally stand behind your stance on tranny women.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2023 at 2:18:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob

Why not, it's what black people do. In that community the darker your skin is the more you are looked down on. If you came directly from Africa and your skin is jet black good luck getting any friends African Americans will avoid you like the plague. When I had the cab company I worked with a lot of black guys and they talked about skin color all the time.

I think it is more complex. If you are too light they also hate you. Saw a woman in near tears about the NAACP convention and how they treated her the year before. Called her a half-breed. African blacks tend to wonder why American blacks have not done more with all the opportunity in the USA. Blacks who try to succeed sometimes get accused of "acting white" to the point they will hide trying. And of course if they do not toe the vote Democrat line they get called "Uncle Tom."

And the funny part is white people have nothing to do with any of this.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2023 at 2:34:09 PM permalink
rxwine

The question is, since you appear to be against the ruling does that mean you think skin color should be considered as a qualification?

Let’s not take five years like it took you to finally stand behind your stance on tranny women.

There you go again. Who made you the boss of me? You making accountability on demand is laughable. We didn’t make an agreement about anything last time either. Then you go spouting things that I didn’t even say, like trans women are biological women.

You have a right to nothing. I told you what I said and why I said it already.
June 30th, 2023 at 3:14:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Let’s not take five years like it took you to finally stand behind your stance on tranny women.

There you go again. Who made you the boss of me? You making accountability on demand is laughable. We didn’t make an agreement about anything last time either. Then you go spouting things that I didn’t even say, like trans women are biological women.

I am asking you to clarify what appear to be racist comments in your post. Seeing as you claim to be against racism I would think you would like the chance to show how your post was not racist. But since you decline to do so I will go with you think skin color is a qualification as you are for using it as one in college admissions.

Now, in case you did not hear from the infobabe on PMSNBC, using skin color as a qualification is classic racist. We are not talking about say choosing who a person wants to date or an actor for a role, where it can be valid. We are talking college admissions, where it should be meaningless.

Except to folks like you, who appear to think it is important. Then again, last election you voted for a man who held up a former KKK leader as one of his mentors. So maybe we see a pattern?
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2023 at 3:39:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Duffy, you ain’t foolin anyone. Go hug your confederate flag and keep “going the other way.” *wink wink*
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 30th, 2023 at 6:21:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob

Why not, it's what black people do. In that community the darker your skin is the more you are looked down on. If you came directly from Africa and your skin is jet black good luck getting any friends African Americans will avoid you like the plague. When I had the cab company I worked with a lot of black guys and they talked about skin color all the time.

I think it is more complex. If you are too light they also hate you. Saw a woman in near tears about the NAACP convention and how they treated her the year before. Called her a half-breed. African blacks tend to wonder why American blacks have not done more with all the opportunity in the USA. Blacks who try to succeed sometimes get accused of "acting white" to the point they will hide trying. And of course if they do not toe the vote Democrat line they get called "Uncle Tom."

And the funny part is white people have nothing to do with any of this.

When I had the cab company I heard black people complain all the time about what white people do to hold them back. This used to puzzle me because in my entire life up until then and even since then I have never had one conversation with a white person about how we should hold black people back. Yet they think we do it all the time. Sometimes I would tell them it's worse than you think, the vast majority of white people don't give a crap one or the other. They would look at me like I was out of my mind but it was the truth. I don't have time nor do I care to worry about what goes on in the black community but they think we're obsessed with them. It would be a funny joke if it wasn't so serious.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2023 at 7:13:03 PM permalink
rxwine

I am asking you to clarify what appear to be racist comments in your post. Seeing as you claim to be against racism I would think you would like the chance to show how your post was not racist. But since you decline to do so I will go with you think skin color is a qualification as you are for using it as one in college admissions.

Now, in case you did not hear from the infobabe on PMSNBC, using skin color as a qualification is classic racist. We are not talking about say choosing who a person wants to date or an actor for a role, where it can be valid. We are talking college admissions, where it should be meaningless.

Except to folks like you, who appear to think it is important. Then again, last election you voted for a man who held up a former KKK leader as one of his mentors. So maybe we see a pattern?

You did exactly what I said you'd do. I didn't answer anything and you try to say an opinion for me. You couldn't stop yourself from doing it, even though I told you what you would do.