SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Mission146
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
Feinstein’s condition sparks concern she won’t return to the Senate

My disdain for DiFi is well documented.

Old hag needs to resign ASAP.

Translation: she’s even more senile and vegetative than usual.

George Santos and John Fetterman say she is an embarrassment to the Congress. Apparently her continuing absence is preventing the normal easy approval of Biden judicial appointees. Another abjectly selfish politician. While she was still at least a little sane she should have resigned with dignity.

Well...if John Fetterman has come out of his near-catatonic state to say that, I guess I had better listen. LOL

Fetterman, Feinstein, and to a lesser degree Santos show how that the person elected is (far?) less important than their party line votes when making your selection at the ballot box. Feinstein, if running today, would crush the best and brightest Republican candidate. I think Fetterman beats Oz again if the vote was held today. (Santos loses to ANYONE). It also explains why there are smart people who could vote for Trump over Biden, even as repulsive a human being asTrump is.

I wish there was an easy, non partisan way to get those three out, as easy examples.
April 13th, 2023 at 9:57:44 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

Fetterman, Feinstein, and to a lesser degree Santos show how that the person elected is (far?) less important than their party line votes when making your selection at the ballot box. Feinstein, if running today, would crush the best and brightest Republican candidate. I think Fetterman beats Oz again if the vote was held today. (Santos loses to ANYONE). It also explains why there are smart people who could vote for Trump over Biden, even as repulsive a human being asTrump is.

I wish there was an easy, non partisan way to get those three out, as easy examples.

McCormick would have ate Fetterman for breakfast. The key to beating bad candidates is to simply not run worse ones.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 13th, 2023 at 10:07:43 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Speaking of the name McCormick (the stenographer), he just ratted on Biden from 2014 while Hunter was on the Burisma board.

Directing tax dollars to Ukraine (fracking) under Obama, if I understood it correctly (kickback), while his son was on a board of a gas firm there.

Nothing will happen though because the system is corrupt.

Have to go outside the Dem news wires to read about it.
April 13th, 2023 at 10:43:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
San Francisco police made an arrest Thursday morning in connection with the April 4 fatal stabbing of CashApp founder Bob Lee, according to Board of Supervisors President Aaron Peskin and other city officials.

Jail records showed 38 year-old Emeryville resident Nima Momeni was booked on suspicion of murder at 9:19 a.m. Thursday morning. Momeni was not immediately able to respond to a text message, and his voicemail box was full. He previously described himself as an information technology consultant and entrepreneur. His LinkedIn profile lists him as an "IT Consultant/Entrepreneur" at a company called Expand IT.

Alameda County court records show that in 2011 was charged with allegedly selling a switchblade knife and driving with a suspended license, both misdemeanors. He pleaded no contest to the suspended license charge the following year and the knife charge was dismissed. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail as well as three years of probation, fined more than $900 and ordered to destroy the knife.

Public affairs consultant Sam Singer said he recently opened an office next door to Momeni’s second-floor loft inside the Besler Building in Emeryville.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 13th, 2023 at 11:40:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Speaking of Fetterman: his condition has improved so much that idiot righties have had to resort to their age-old “body double” nonsense.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 13th, 2023 at 11:57:27 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Surprise, surprise...he lost weight in the hospital (which he was supposed to be doing even before that, per medical advice) and some people extend their jaws when they grin.

I'm glad to see he's looking much healthier; he's a nice guy. I don't know that he should be a Pennsylvania Senator, but I do know that Dr. Oz definitely shouldn't be...whether or not he'd be a fit for his home state of New Jersey, I do not know (but doubt).
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 13th, 2023 at 12:17:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hearing some speculation why the NYtimes and WApO found the leaker faster than the FBI and DoJ.

Doh, if you were part of the inside group on that Discord server are you going to call the military first to tell what your know or a newspaper? The people, who were apparently teens were probably worried if they were also in trouble.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 13th, 2023 at 3:47:05 PM permalink
ams288
Disney is just actively trolling bigoted conservatives now…

April 13th, 2023 at 8:29:05 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
What’s the IA+ part supposed to mean now?
April 14th, 2023 at 4:06:51 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: rquiredusername
What’s the IA+ part supposed to mean now?

Same thing it has meant for the last decade or so.